Spartan-737

idea to get breach some players

ok lets face t breach is dying fast. the last time i saw it above 8 players was Sunday which was 20ish players. now maybe this really is just school and people just have time to play on the weekends.now i haven't been on breach long enough to truly understand what will bring people in but i may have a dumb idea. i remember someone saying breach needed new dedicated players but he problem is there is not much reward for being dedicated to this server. you see if you have points as a member you can purchase like 7 skins unless your a vip but the thing is i dont see a lot of vips on breach. so instead of making people pay for the opportunity to earn skins maybe we should let people earn the ability to buy skins based on the time the play on the server. you know the thing on the top left corner that shows your rank based on how long you played? we could use that as a means to make players want o come back. the way it would work is this someone regardless if the area member vip or user could purchase exclusive skins with points based on the time they played. vips would still get vip exclusive skins. alright im done talking this probably wont work but i have no ideas right now

spartan-737 of the UNSC

Untitled.png.fedd8770f6c536347870db66beb82e4a.png

34 minutes ago, spartan-737 said:

ok lets face t breach is dying fast. the last time i saw it above 8 players was Sunday which was 20ish players. now maybe this really is just school and people just have time to play on the weekends.now i haven't been on breach long enough to truly understand what will bring people in but i may have a dumb idea. i remember someone saying breach needed new dedicated players but he problem is there is not much reward for being dedicated to this server. you see if you have points as a member you can purchase like 7 skins unless your a vip but the thing is i dont see a lot of vips on breach. so instead of making people pay for the opportunity to earn skins maybe we should let people earn the ability to buy skins based on the time the play on the server. you know the thing on the top left corner that shows your rank based on how long you played? we could use that as a means to make players want o come back. the way it would work is this someone regardless if the area member vip or user could purchase exclusive skins with points based on the time they played. vips would still get vip exclusive skins. alright im done talking this probably wont work but i have no ideas right now

*approves in the administor language*

59 minutes ago, spartan-737 said:

you see if you have points as a member you can purchase like 7 skins unless your a vip but the thing is i dont see a lot of vips on breach. so instead of making people pay for the opportunity to earn skins maybe we should let people earn the ability to buy skins based on the time the play on the server. you know the thing on the top left corner that shows your rank based on how long you played?

And then what? When they all get the skins it's back to low server count. Also not many people are in it for the skins. They can take it or leave it. There needs to be a major game changer in breach to attract players. Small changes like how skins are earned aren't gonna get anyone back.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Supreme leader 049

As I've said before, breach needs a fresh batch of new, dedicated, and non-toxic players.

Edited by Supreme leader 049

1 minute ago, Supreme leader 049 said:

As I've said before, breach needs a fresh batch of new, dedicated, and non-toxic players.

Yes but how do we get these new players. I'll be at the drawing board. Brb.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Trigger

We’ve tried the same thing with Zombie Survival. You also need to understand that school has started for many people.

Honestly, you could add things to the server, but summer is when the players will be back.

Events could be helpful, along with announcements and shorter wait time.

Edited by Trigger

֍ Trigger ֍

giphy.gif.b962afb65eeb4c051830d11c68ee16c0.gif

Achievements