MauryTTF

Maury Intro MKII

Hia, the name's Maury, but y'all can call me Sean.

This is my second membership application since 2016 where life started getting crazy with schooling and whatnot. Haven't been around due to other interests as well as having developed a myriad of health issues. Medicine and therapy helped me get through it though, so life's been peachy-keen. If memory serves, I started playing GFLClan around 2012 when I started high school; meeting life-long friends such as Dana. If you care to know a little more about me, check out my profile and read up on my "Introduce Yourself!" reply. I, like many other members of the community, lost my account when the previous website was taken down due to the leaking of user e-mail info. Having learned of this back in 2016, I came back and made a new account. Since coming back, I've been pleased to find that the Prop Hunt gamemode hosted by GFLClan has had many more updates and improvements; leading me to reapply for the membership role. Of course I'd like to keep my VIP role on top of this, seeings how one of my old buddies was gracious enough to donate for me 😂

In all, I'd like to have my membership reinstated since GFLClan is one of the few decent communities that I know I can come time and time again to get my kicks.