OG NYNI

OG appeal

First off, is it just me or does Art have a deeper voice than he used to?

Name: OG NYNI

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53150722

Banned by: ArtVandelay

Ban reason: Ghosting

Why you should be unbanned: I wasn't ghosting?

If you mean its because I was typing out 'it's bakka', 'it's always bakka' on his t round when I was t, my argument is that I had been saying it for the last 3 rounds regardless of what either of us were. Also, I never actually called him a traitor or called any koses.

Ah also, just cause I feel like it, C@moron, get off my case, quit acting liking a stalker.

But yeah, aside from that I don't know why I've been banned for this. I don't ghost, ever.

Just saw this. I banned him for ghosting because he was giving hints as to who his t buddies were while he was a T. This got one of his teammates killed and that guy was upset about it. (also i was advised to ban him by another admin @loucop.) In a report he admitted to doing it for the past few rounds and he even messaged me on steam saying that he did it one round as a T

OMG LOU 💔 you meanie, I called Art a potato stain, but you're worse. @loucop you're a starch stain.

I hope you get smacked by that invisible no damage cannon ball from the ship in the new ttt mc map.

See you in a week...starch stain. 😠

Correction, t buddy singular, and no I did not give any hints. He got called a kos on because he got caught running into the T room. I admitted to doing what exactly? Verbally t-baiting? I know you're new to admin and this topic was originally a half joke, but now it just seems like you're having a go at me since you're twisting my words.

I know I'm going to sound salty. And I am. But if killing your own t buddies on purpose gets you a slay for rdm. Why do you think verbally calling someone a T is when you yourself are not yet proven traitor a week ban? (Which I didn't do and am being claimed of having done).

Also, I retract my last remark about the cannon ball @loucop, I have a better one.

I hope somebody sneezes iodine solution on you so your starchy anatomy can better reflect the colour of your soul. BLUE-BLACK.

starch stain 😠

Also, this is for you @ArtVandelay1998 . I was originally going to just message this to you, but since you're just going to twist the messages I send to you privately then I might as well put it out here in the open.

I understand that you banned me under consideration of what Lou said, but having read what you just sent on the topic/thread/whatever, I'm actually ticked off you would twist my words like that.

I was treating all this as a joke, but I'm actually appalled at the way you're conducting yourself.

I don't think you're a bad guy and I get that this is a bit of a grey topic, I still can't believe you'd twist the truth to justify what you did. If you're going to make claims about someone's actions as an admin, at least have the confidence to say the whole truth and not lie just so you can paint me as someone worse than I am. I've tried to be a fairly cheerful and friendly guy, but I can't just let everything slide.

You might not actually have anything against me, but if this is how you're going to respond to these kinds of situations, then I don't know if I want to even be around on the server when you are, even if this is all just a game.

It sucks that I had to stoop this low, but the way you've decided to treat me disgusts me far more than this petty ban. Don't get me wrong, I am taking this very personally.

I just want to say that i was not trying to twist your words, people can back me up that I am not that kind of guy, so if i did twist your words I was not intending on doing that.

In a report that was sent out to you, the guy called you out for giving hints to who your t buddies were and you said that you had been doing that for the past few rounds, and that this latest round you were actually a T. Also in the steam messages that you sent me you said the same thing. The problem with the report is that you never said anything about the T room, you just admitted to doing it and didn't clarify why. 

Now i don't have anything against you and honestly i hate banning members who i know follow the rules, but i think you just accidentally did something that was against the rules and you got banned for it. 

@ArtVandelay1998

I didn’t mention anything in the report because I didn’t think i needed to defend myself. I wasn’t dropping ANY hints.

I’m not admitting to giving hints. Saying, ‘It’s kabba’, ‘It’s always kabba’ is not a hint.

The only time I verbally called him a traitor was AFTER he had already been killed and identified.

Also, why should I have to be the one to tell you somebody called a kos for him walking in the t room, YOU WERE IN THE FRICKING GAME.

+ the report I got was just a copy of the rules, how am i supposed to defend myself if that’s all I see?

OG, in the report and on a message in steam you did admit that you had been saying stuff and that you happened to be a T this time. So you saying that you weren't dropping hints is a lie. I think this is a closed ban appeal since you admitted in the report and in a steam message that you were dropping hints.

Now you’re really looking for a fight my guy, quote me you potato stain.

You haven’t once given me an example of a hint I’ve given.

Your arguments are weak and so are you. I’m out.

You cant keep saying that.

give me an example of a hint I gave and don’t make it up.

You’re twisting my words, I’ve clarified this several times.

The ‘stuff’ I said was, ‘it’s kabba’, ‘it’s always kabba’.

Are those considered hints? Your argument isn’t based on anything concrete.

If I were to tell you I had been targeting everyone on the server even if that was true, would that be worthy of a ban?

get some real evidence and stop arguing like a 10 year old. You’re 20 now for christ’s sake.

You claim that I’ve ‘admitted to giving hints’ yet all you’ve managed to produce is a statement of me ‘admitting to saying stuff’.

you should be giving proof of the hints I’ve supposedly given.

I’ve admitted to what? In the message I’ve literally just said stuff, I didn’t once explicitly say the word ‘hint’ nor did I give an example of it.

You’re whole argument is based on the shaky assumption that when i say ‘stuff’, I mean ‘hints’.

I’ve already told you what I’ve meant by ‘stuff’. You can’t seem to even give me 1 example of a hint you say i’ve given.

Name calling? You never told me you didn’t like potato stain, I thought it was a cute nickname.

Ah, yes, I do remember you saying something about 1998 not being your birth year 😅.