OG NYNI

OG appeal

Take your fake ass elsewhere, I can’t believe I’m wasting my time here. Even if you can’t get the actual hard evidence you could at-least give an example of what I’ve said.

no it’s not obvious, you’re taking advantage of my usually chill behaviour to concoct lies.

Last reply I am going to make tonight cause i want to go to bed. Also stop with the name calling lets be adults here. 

The only hint i remember you saying is the one against Bakka being a T. It has been a few days since the incident at a lot has happened. 

Also since you admitted to dropping hints via steam i don't see how I am lying. 

Goodnight. 

Alright, I'll post my view on this matter as a more experienced/older Admin.

You were a T, you were calling out another T in text chat saying "it's X, it's X". That's blatant ghosting.

Verbal T-bait is calling yourself a Traitor in chat. Calling upon others in chat as traitors is KOSing them, you can't KOS yourself as that is t-baiting. Just how there's a bind that says "X is traitor!", that is considered a KOS, same with "it's X" or "it's X, kill him" or "it's X kos him". Those aren't forms of t-baiting, those are forms of KOSing.

On 9/28/2019 at 8:24 AM, OG NYNI said:

1 week for ghosting - collaborating with someone outside of the game

sorry, what’s the question?

Thank you for quoting the MOTD. I'll go ahead and quote something myself from the MOTD.

Traitors may not hint or give away their traitors teammates.

The contents in this MOTD may or may not be all inclusive. If a rule is not present in the MOTD, an Admin may determine the rule and action.

If you're saying your T buddy's name in chat saying "it's X", that's ghosting. Or, as I like to call it, blatantly ghosting. You're aiding the innocents by telling them who one of the traitors is, through in-game chat, so you're not even trying to mask it with a 3rd party application, you're doing it blatantly in the game.

Now for your counterclaim of "I was doing it rounds before". Whether or not you were doing it rounds before, you can't do it when the person is your T buddy. Also, as I said above, you saying that could also be considered targeting if the person reports you for it (since, you did admit to having done it for various rounds previously). 

On 9/27/2019 at 10:19 PM, OG NYNI said:

I was treating all this as a joke, but I'm actually appalled at the way you're conducting yourself.

If I were you, I wouldn't treat appeals as a joke. There's places where jokes are allowed & fun, though when you're appealing a ban, you don't want to be cracking jokes on your appeal/about your appeal while it is still active. It's just not a smart move and makes it seem unprofessional and as if you don't care that you are banned.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member