BOOMER

Point Reset

First off, i'd like to commend @Cpt.Haxrayand @Duc2000 on their work with skins and one round items. The pointshop has always been a barren wasteland and i congratulate your efforts on breathing new life into it. 

There is one aspect of the pointshop that i would like to see changed, though. And i know there is a thread for this, but i find this to be VERY important. I suggested it earlier, but after doing some more playing with the new pointshop i realized that it was way more fundamental than i thought.

I think the pointshop would be better if everybody had their points wiped clean and back to 0.

Why do i believe this? Because the pointshop is only now becoming useful, and most veteran players such as myself, rollnaway, BIG JOHANN and lots more have been accumulating hundreds of thousands of points over the years. And so the new items can be bought without putting a dent in our accounts.

This completely devalues points for those players who have been on for that long. SCP items as researchers are useless. Getting points is useless. But if we reset the points....

Researchers will collect more SCPS. 

More people will prioritize escape over killing.

Everything will be much more valuable.

Points will have way more value.

Skins will be something to work towards, as will ORIs.

I see this as only having positives.