BOOMER

we NEED a 173 update.

Posted  Edited by Boomer

SCP 173 has not been updated in SO FUCKING LONG its absurd. Every other scp is getting updates, no matter how small.

SCP 173 is, in my opinion, the most frusrating, rage- inducing SCP. Not only to play as- but to play against.

His whole ability is extremely buggy, to the point where he can move without any blinking at all, seemingly unprompted.

With the wide-open nature of maps such as Area 02 or the knockoff site 19 we always play on, 173 just cannot function. 

I tweaked him up a bit.

580b57fcd9996e24bc43c1d7.png.785a42011f3efd6c21b8a1689c125b89.pngREVISED

YOU ARE 

SCP-173

You are a hyper-agile, hostile statue that cannot move when being looked at.

Using your RMB ability, you can blind everyone around you.

Using [RELOAD], you can teleport to a random room in the map.

Sneak up on unsuspecting players from behind, and

SNAP!

HEALTH: 3000. Its crazy that 689. has more health than 173, an actual fucking hunk of concrete. He needs more.

SPEED: Speed stays the same, actually. Maybe just a little bit faster, but probably nothing at all. However, he does get a teleport ability.

STRENGTH: Same thing. One shot crunch.

NEW ABILITIES: This is the fun part. 173 has a brand new ability that will greatly, GREATLY improve him.

introducing...

VENT DASH!

The brand new ability for 173 allows him to press [RELOAD], and teleport to a randomly selected room in the map via the vent system. Cooldown of 30 seconds. Can only be done when not watched. 

Rooms: 

CENTER OF EZ

With the huge ceiling hole. 173 drops from the top. No fall damage.

LOWER CAFETERIA

He appears around the pizza area.

EZ BATHROOMS

He appears in a stall.

EZ Armory

Appears in the rifle section of the HCZ armory.

106 LOWER CONTROL

He appears in the femur breaker room.

966 JOINT CHAMBER

He appears in the room outside 966's chamber.

Hole Room

Red hall near D spawn

914 (Outside the gate)

He can only teleport to these rooms when he is in the respective zone. EX: 173 is in EZ. He can only teleport to his EZ rooms. If he is in HCZ he can only teleport to 106 or 966's chambers, and if he is in LCZ he can only teleport to the hole room, red hall or 914.

This would give 173 a lot more of a threatening mannerism, and make him much more rewarding to play as, offering more room for strategy.

CREDS TO @Supreme leader 049 FOR INSPIRATION

Edited by Boomer

1 hour ago, Boomer said:

to be fair, doo doo fart

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

• 2 weeks later...