Indo

SCP-846

Posted  Edited by Indo

SCP-846 Stats:

Health: 250 - 350

Damage: depends on what item used

Speed: Fast as humans

Ability: User will get a set of weapons: A AK-47, a Deagle, a Flamethrower, a gun that sprays acid, a Rocket Launcher (only 3 - 5  shots) a Raygun (for those who dont know this weapon, its basically a laser pistol.) I would include another weapon in the document, but its basically a nuke.

OTHER:

PlayerModel: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1158241463&searchtext=robot    (use bipedal robot model)

Spawn Text: You Are SCP-846, You Are A Toy Robot Who Was Contained By The Foundation, For Being Too Dangerous. You Seek Freedom, Kill Humans And Escape.

Edited by Indo

15 minutes ago, Indo said:

SCP-846 Stats:

Health: 250 - 350

Damage: depends on what item used

Speed: Fast as humans

Ability: User will get a set of weapons: A AK-47, a Deagle, a Flamethrower, a gun that sprays acid, a Rocket Launcher, a Raygun (for those who dont know this weapon, its basically a laser pistol.) I would include another weapon in the document, but its basically a nuke.

OTHER:

PlayerModel: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1158241463&searchtext=robot    (use bipedal robot model)

Spawn Text: You Are SCP-846, You Are A Toy Robot Who Was Contained By The Foundation, For Being Too Dangerous. You Seek Freedom, Kill Humans And Escape.

bruh

not only is it impossible to hold an ak-47 and a flametrhower and a rocket launcher at the same time, but a ray gun and a deagle would probably also fall under that. This just seems extremely, extremely imbalanced. I would reduce the loadout to ONLY a raygun that does constant damage, like a flamethrower, and it does a lot of damage (can kill in 1 second). But ALL of those items? really? on a robot?

maybe then it would be ok, but make it have 750 health and just a raygun and youre good. 

Posted  Edited by Indo

1.  The weapons SCP-846 carries, are toy sized weapons, since SCP-846 is a toy robot.

2. The weapons will be in the inventory of SCP-846, he holds them in his stomach.

3. NO im not giving a toy robot 750 health.

4. From what i remember, the Raygun from COD zombies is a laser gun that does alot of damage, but not as much as the snipers. I was going for a COD Raygun doing 35 damage per hit.

5. I think from this reply I have to give out the link to the document of the SCP's I suggest now.

Edited by Indo

4 hours ago, Indo said:

1.  The weapons SCP-846 carries, are toy sized weapons, since SCP-846 is a toy robot.

2. The weapons will be in the inventory of SCP-846, he holds them in his stomach.

3. NO im not giving a toy robot 750 health.

4. From what i remember, the Raygun from COD zombies is a laser gun that does alot of damage, but not as much as the snipers. I was going for a COD Raygun doing 35 damage per hit.

5. I think from this reply I have to give out the link to the document of the SCP's I suggest now.

even still. that many items is way too overpowered. hes essentially just an extremely overpowered human.

4 minutes ago, Indo said:

Made the rocket launcher only 3 - 5 shots, since it would be op, and thats  how  I intended it to be

dude just pick one weapon 

2 hours ago, Boomer said:

dude just pick one weapon 

i aint giving this toy robot, a insta kill gun, and 750 health, that sounds more op than the old version of my suggestion.

1 hour ago, Indo said:

i aint giving this toy robot, a insta kill gun, and 750 health, that sounds more op than the old version of my suggestion.

who said insta kill

also ONE gun and 750 health would make it a normal scp lol

Posted  Edited by Indo
On 10/3/2019 at 8:14 PM, Boomer said:

I would reduce the loadout to ONLY a raygun that does constant damage, like a flamethrower, and it does a lot of damage (can kill in 1 second).

pretty sure that if it kills in 1 second,  its  a insta kill xD

Edited by Indo

Posted  Edited by Supreme leader 049

I never liked the idea of scp objects having access to long ranged weapons. As we've seen, most scps with long ranged weapons are either too powerful or too weak. 

Edited by Supreme leader 049