Guest Toothpick

Toothpick's unban appeal

Guest Toothpick

In Game Name: Toothpick

Steam ID:  I donhttps://steamcommunity.com/id/lukeg18/ 

Banned By: harakoni

Ban Reason : "Trolling, toxicity, unfunny jokes, attempted racism, enjoy!!"

Why I should be Unbanned:

I can't remember much on why I was banned, but I think I was just having a bad day or that I was salty from the warns that you guys gave me, and you know the classic respond from players when they get warned. I was having the same attitude as them. I thought that saying I have scripts would gets me more attention, I never thought that it was result in perma ban. I thought that the racist I made was "funny", but it didn't work out that way. Since everyone else was joking about scripting I thought that it would be funny If i join too. I'm not enjoying the ban at all. I won't do it again I promised. Pardon my grammar error.

Guest Toothpicik

Add on to steam id, I can't find my steam id, but I know my steam url 

Posted  Edited by BrotherWolf

I literally just banned you for Ban Evasion on ALT and Wallhacking. Just like to say that.

Edited by BrotherWolf

-Brotherwolf

Guest Toothpick
On 10/6/2019 at 12:57 PM, BrotherWolf said:

I literally just banned you for Ban Evasion on ALT and Wallhacking. Just like to say that.

Sorry I thought I could make an alt if I wasn’t toxic or doing anything bad, and I never knew I had wall hacks on till I joined the server(which I wasn’t supposed to join in the first place). I was using the wh for a darkRP server that I play on a lot.

Guest Toothpick
2 hours ago, TheRealViper3 said:

You where at least 10 min on the server so you should have noticed that in the time on there is no other way. Why do you say you didn't noticed. Also the fact that you have hacks and can join the server is extreme suspicious.

For my hacks you have to exist the game in order to turn it off, and I was being lazy so I thought that it wouldn’t be a big deal

Just let me get this right. You didn't know you got hacks still on and when you noticed you didn't take the time to get off for a minute and played instead cause you thought it's not a big deal? You have seen how people got punished for breaking the rules and you thought hacks are ok? Sorry to say but than you deserve the ban so far.

Guest Narato

Well this appeal would’ve been approved if you just wait a while. Impatient.

Appeal Denied
You were caught both;

1. Ban Evading
    AND
  2. Wall Hacking
    This is alongside;
  3. Threatening to hack on the server before you were banned. This is no unlucky coincidence that you happened on an alt with hacks on.

Both of these on their own result in a denied appeal, and/or a 'super'-permanent ban of sorts.
If you're still persistent, you may appeal again in 6 months.