Regretful

Permanent Ban Appeal (I am so sorry for every mistakes that I made smh, I would go back in time to start all over again from when I first ever started playing in GFL ze which is around late 2016, if time machine was real)

Posted  Edited by Regretful

Your In-Game Name: weiyuan394

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:108848503

Ban reason and Length: Asking people from GFL ze to buy CSGO keys from me

Admin That Banned You: xSnowyAngel

Appeal Reason: OMG I don't even remember how many times have I made an appeal for the same ban (I think this is like the fourth or fifth time :benfacepalm:, ok I'll just cut to the chase). With this appeal being my fourth/fifth times, already shows that the higher-ups have long given up on me, but that doesn't stop me from giving up on myself no matter what because I felt that now I am really ready to be accepted back into this server, all I want is to play and enjoy myself in the usually populated 24/7 & english speaking ze server normally just like others, there is really no catch at all (Tbh I am sick & tired of even seeing the word "Troll" or having thoughts about it). I don't think that I need to repeat anymore regarding the mistakes that I made (the admins & higher-ups knew it really well so yeah), yes of course I understand english quite well but you guys may call me stubborn & ignorant because I kept making appeals after many of them were rejected for the same ban and yes I fully understand that I have zero chance of getting unbanned due to all the mistakes that I made in the past which eventually led me to where I am today (I brought it upon myself, it's my own fault so I really blame myself because "Thinking before acting is wisdom but acting before thinking is regret"). Endurance, perseverance, and determination is what I have so I'll be honest that even though this is embarrassing & awkward to say, I would still say it because "The truth is still the truth, even if no one believes it. A lie is still a lie, even if everyone believes it" and "The truth may hurt for a little while, but a lie hurts forever". I really can't live without GFL ze because it has already become a part of my life and I truly enjoy playing in it, it's so unique on it's own. I really hope that you guys (the admins & higher-ups) would consider giving me another hope because "Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them", "To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you" and "Forgive other not because they deserve forgiveness. Forgive them just because you deserve peace". Btw some of the phrases/ sentences in between 2 quotation marks were just quotes, I apologize if some of these quotes offended any admins/ higher-ups. Thank you so much for reading this appeal, especially the admins & higher-ups :happytree:. Kindly reminder for the admins/ higher-ups: please give me a chance to reply to this appeal (don't close this appeal after you have replied to it, because I have no other convenient ways to talk to you guys. And making another appeal again just to reply in regards to this appeal would not be good either as I do not want to break any rules OR cause any annoyance to anyone anymore). Thanks a lot for your understanding and wish you all a great weekend.  @xSnowyAngel

Edited by Regretful