Zeug

Ungag Lord Chungus the Big :(

In Game Name: Lord Chungus the Big
Steam ID: idk
Banned By: WuffyWuf
Ban Reason :  Speaking a few words in my native language which I didn't know wasn't allowed.
Why I should be Unbanned:

Okay, I have been permagagged before. I was acting like a clown the whole time because I didn't think I would be playing on this server alot. So I really didn't care if I got gagged or not.

It turned out that I really like this server (I really do) . So when I got ungagged, I just stopped acting like a fool and I'm always nice to people now. :)

------------------------------

I was cool in voice chat on the server the whole time until I spoke a few words in my native tongue to a fellow Dutchman. It was like 5 seconds. That was the reason I got gagged. 

I really like this server and I've spent a lot of hours on it the past month. I really regret speaking a different language other than English for 5 seconds. It would really be a shame if I got permagagged because I wouldn't be able to communicate to other players on the server (which I enjoy a lot) .

I always speak English (except for those 5 seconds) and I'm always respectful to other people that play on the server.

Posted  Edited by BrotherWolf - Edit Reason: Added 3rd pgag

This was your FIFTH micspam warn and THIRD permagag on HnS. You clearly haven't learned from the other 2 pgags not to micspam.

If you can prove you aren't a nuisance to people in game, I may ungag you later.

Denied for the time though.

Edited by BrotherWolf
Added 3rd pgag

-Brotherwolf