Sign in to follow this  
Zeug

Ungag Lord Chungus the Big :(

In Game Name: Lord Chungus the Big
Steam ID: idk
Banned By: WuffyWuf
Ban Reason :  Speaking a few words in my native language which I didn't know wasn't allowed.
Why I should be Unbanned:

Okay, I have been permagagged before. I was acting like a clown the whole time because I didn't think I would be playing on this server alot. So I really didn't care if I got gagged or not.

It turned out that I really like this server (I really do) . So when I got ungagged, I just stopped acting like a fool and I'm always nice to people now. :)

------------------------------

I was cool in voice chat on the server the whole time until I spoke a few words in my native tongue to a fellow Dutchman. It was like 5 seconds. That was the reason I got gagged. 

I really like this server and I've spent a lot of hours on it the past month. I really regret speaking a different language other than English for 5 seconds. It would really be a shame if I got permagagged because I wouldn't be able to communicate to other players on the server (which I enjoy a lot) .

I always speak English (except for those 5 seconds) and I'm always respectful to other people that play on the server.

• Like 1
  • OMEGALUL 1

This was your FIFTH micspam warn and THIRD permagag on HnS. You clearly haven't learned from the other 2 pgags not to micspam.

If you can prove you aren't a nuisance to people in game, I may ungag you later.

Denied for the time though.

Edited by BrotherWolf
Added 3rd pgag
  • Like 1

As a side note, it does say in the rules (type !motd) that other languages are allowed in text chat, not voice. Do keep that in mind if you are ungagged in future.