Steam Name(s): mob

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:193151785

Hours played: 24

Timezone: central time

Past Admin experience (if any): 

GFL bans you have and why: N/A

VAC bans you have and why: N/A

Why should you get Admin: 

I'm an experienced player who is active very frequently.I pledge to try to be active in discord not active but try to be there once in a while.Id love to help out and be one of the admins in the server.I also am able to spot hackers on the servers or if theres someone in the server accusing someone i can go check it out and ban them.Anyways thank you for reading this and i hope i get taken into consideration

Sponsors:  Sans the comic

Unfortunately I’m going to have to give you a -1.

I personally haven’t seen you around in the discord or have heard enough about you to really give you a good rating.

I have taken a look at gameme to view your previous chats, along with your sessions and activity.

Looks like you've only been on the server for about 2 weeks now.

Though that typically wouldn't be such an issue, I just do not see your application as admin potential.

https://gfl.gameme.com/player_histories/sessions/299264

Good luck with the rest of your application!

Edited by Mejilla
  • Confused 1

No idea who this is, looks like they've never reported anything on Discord which seems to be how admins are chosen, non-EST is nice as long as their ping doesn't get in the way of detecting hackers by making everything look like absurd twitch shots. No opinion.

Hello Moberson,

Thank you for applying, unfortunately at this time the admins do not think you would be the best fit. You are more then welcome to apply at any time, hope to see you around!

Thanks,

Pedro.