Steam Name(s): SlendyPlayz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61205860

Hours played: 25

Timezone: East Coast

Past Admin experience (if any): All The Time Gaming 1 Year

GFL bans you have and why: None

VAC bans you have and why: None

Why should you get Admin: 

I believe I would be fit for an administrator position on the 2Fort2 Server due to the experience I have had being a co owner on other servers. I understand the responsibility I would have to work with and believe I would make a great fit to the team. I have played Team Fortress 2 for over 3000 hours total dating back to the creation of my Steam account. I have the capabilities and knowledge of plugins to possibly increase the player base on the server 10 fold.  Additionally I am a very likable person within that server and became friends with several of the administrators/Managers. I appreciate the opportunity Beatbox  had given me and plan to take it to the fullest. 

Sponsors:  BeatBoxBattleMe

• Like 1

Looks like you’ve got some good activity on the server!! http://gfl.gameme.com/playerinfo/268132

I haven’t really seen you in the discord or have seen you make any reports in the discord (please correct me if I’m wrong) but I have nothing else to really go off of here.

Be a bit more active in our discord and I’ll gladly give you a +1, but for now I’m going neutral.  

Good luck!! :) 

Supposed to comment on these things but I have literally no idea who this is. They haven't made any reports in the Discord server, no messages at all, virtually no messages in chat aside from !rtd. BeatBox says he was on at 3-4AM EST though, no idea how common that is but it's a time where most admins are asleep so that's good. But if he knows how to spot hackers and solve problems then that's good enough isn't it.

I don't really have a positive or negative opinion on it.

Hi SlendyPlayz, You would be great to join our team, not only you have experience as staff but knows about plugin and such. But we want to get to know you more , So for now I'll stick with neutral but I'll change it to 1+ if i see more activity in discord/In-game. Overall, Good luck to you and Happy Gaming!

I have played on the servers and i have not yet seen you play once or i may have forgotten about you. Another thing is that you say you are a "very likable person" but i do believe actions speak louder than words. It sounds very pretentious when you say something like that. You have not even posted one message in the discord. You seem like a well enough fit but since you lack of activity I'm going to stay with a neutral going to -1.

Edited by Gabino
Wanted to add more stuff