PerhapsRoblox

My fanfic about gfl, part one.

I thought I would add on to the trend of writing fanfics and go ahead and write one of my own, so I hope you all enjoy :3

It was just another empty day in the GFL jailbreak server, on the undertale map. Some say if you afk'ed on the map long enough the ghost of thorgot would come and call you the nword. But, it was 4:00 EST and school had just gotten out, so it won't be empty for long. One after one the regulars joined, such as Timster, Choyce, Simon and the others. Timster was sitting in his cell fantasizing about vin tying him up on a chair, and sticking his massive furry cock in his mouth then gently coo in Timster's sweating ear "Looks like your perma gagged now". At this point the bulge in his pants had grown so large  when he heard the familiar trumpet sounds of someone claiming warden, and was promptly taken out of his fantasy. 

Simon had taken warden it seemed. "Guten Tag, dreckige Juden" he said before raising his right arm out in a salute fallowed by a prompt but respectful "Heil Hitler!". "When ein open ze cell doors take one step and afk freeze." He shouted through his mic. Everyone, including Timster tightened their asshole before promptly taking a step out of their cell and freezing in place. That was when he heard it, the sound of someone falling from above. They were trying to do a T game when the doors opened. As he feel the snap of his bone could be heard as with a shriek of pain, there was blood everywhere. Timster knew what was going to happen and felt his stomach tighten up. He had not seen that person on before, so they must be new. He heard the cold leather of Simons boots as he walked over to where they were lying. The random, still in agony from his wound looked up at him and said "R-Repea", he was cut off by a sharp boot to the chest before falling to the ground and coughing up a pool of blood up. That was when he felt it, the cold barrel of Simons AUG on his temple. With no remorse and no hesitation apparent in his voice he told him "I zed one step out un afk freeze". Before pulling the trigger. He then put a red marker down before barking out a harsh "Bumrusz my red marker en afk freeze on zit." Timster and all the other T's ran with all their might to get to mark and avoid Simons rage. Timster could feel the warmth of the other T's body heat on him. Next to him he heard a T cough into his shoulder. Before the T could even look up a precise but equally loud AWP bullet could be heard from one of Simons fellow guards gun, Oceanmans to be exact. It was a sad sight to see. The boy was only 12 or 13 and had been drafted into the Reich when he was even younger.  Timster was covered in blood and but dared not to wipe it off or even move a muscle. 

"All T's when ein say go, not incluzing now, sheft walk fallow your warden." The silence was palpable as they all waited for his signal to begin moving. "Go" he sharply said and without warning, and they all began carefully walking, but keeping a reasonable pace as to not delay. That was when they heard it, the sound of rough boots on the hard concrete of the map. He looked over to see a child in a tattered Nazi uniform quickly point his AWP up and take a shot. Everyone heard it the boom of the bullet being resealed from its metal prison and flying right by this T's head. This T was no ordinary T, but none other than Gord himself.  He was a known member of the resistance, and had foiled the Nazi's plans round after round. As Gord's shoes hit the concrete again he jumped once more, strafing through the air trying to land another hop. The echo of Simons AUG bullets could be heard throughout the map as he tried to hit the filthy jew. One bullet managed to connect with Gord's upper body and blood quickly flew onto the floor. It was not enough tho as one final hop managed to close the gap between him and Oceanman's body. Slice, Slice, could be heard and Gord plunged his knife with all of his force into oceans mans body. The wounds produced were grievous indeed but didn't prevent him from taking another shot at him, just a hint too far to the left of Gord's body. A final shlick was heard before Oceanmans body feel to the ground, dropping his gun.

Gord quickly picket up and gun, and with a skillful hop thew it into the stack. But his luck had ran out as another shot from Simons AUG to his leg brought his body crashing down upon the ground and the next shot hitting him right in the dome, ending his rebellion. But the resistance was not over yet, as he had given them one final gift, Oceanmans AWP. The gun landed in Timster's hands and he froze in place thinking of what to do. Timster took a panicked shot at Simon before he heard the Officer of the Reich yell "All T's unstack and face the ground drop the gun.". The T's promptly unstacked, with Timster throwing the gun to someone else before unstacking himself. Bullets could be heard all around him in the chaos that ensued. He felt the spray of blood hit his face as another T, Toasty, had been mowed down trying to hop away from the chaos. There were only 3 T's left at this point. Choyce had gotten hold of the AWP, and as he crouched down he took a shot at Simon. The shot connected with his lower body, focing him to place a hand over the would and attempt to spray down the rebeller. The hail of bullets that fallowed wheezed by Timster and flew into Choyce's direction behind him. He tried to hop and take a few more pot-shots but was ultimately cut down, and with a THUD his body hit the ground and the AWP dropped along with him. Simon limped over to the golden star, and before his eyes his flesh reconstructed itself, healing his wound and invigorating him. It was only Timser and Bunny left at this point. 

After re-stacking in the marker Simion let out a violent "Type in chat what you wanna do for LR". Timster responded with a "Knife fight." While Bunny said "Surf". That was when Simon drew a large purple marker on the floor before telling the remaining T's "Freeroam in ze marker, were going to be knife fighting for LR. FF at 6:30" Timster looked at Bunny and Bunny looked back. They both knew what they had to do. When the 10 seconds had passed they both furiously charged at each other. Timster doged Bunnys stab but failed to deliver any of his own. He took the time to back up for a moment before running back at him and managed to deliver a wound to him. Afterwords though, he had noticed that Bunny managed to deliver a right-click onto Timster causing him to bleed from his upper body. Was this it? Was he going to die? Everything he had worked for in the round gone in this single moment? No, it wont and it cant. Timster gathered his strength with the mighty power of Vin's horse cock, leaped into the air and strafed over bunny, with a thud he landed behind him and delivered the fatal back-stab with his Shadow Daggers. He had done it, he had won lr and outlasted all his other T's. 

His victory was met with a harsh and uncompromising "LR by 5" from simon. Timster took his time thinking about what to do. He got it, he would beat Simon at his own game, being toxic.  He hoped over to the door of decath and brought up his lr menu. He selected "Race". He put down the starting point and checked over his shoulder to see if the Nazi was looking, and he was not. He stealthy ran into climb and placed the marker in it. He selected Simon for the race and clicked start. In a hazy flash the 2 people were brought together to his starting point and were frozen in place, unable too move but able to look around. Right before the LR started he let out a quick "No rules". The race had begun. Simon look around confused but quickly gathered his wits and perused decath. Timser hoped away however, into climb, and his marker. He stood right above the ending point, victory was his. "I never said complete decath, retard." He taunted as he pressed his foot onto the marker. It was then the life force of Simon left his body, he had been slain.

Prisoners had won.

Thank you all for reading, I hope you enjoyed!

If you wanna see more be sure to drop a comment below and i might do a part 2, uwu. 

Edited by PerhapsRoblox
  • Like 3

What the   
       f         U
c             
          k

What is this hate towards Simon? hes such a great CT, don't disrespect Simon, we all love him, best warden ever, even better than Vin is at being an admin. That definitely says a lot, right? Disrespect -1, ew ban, gross. Oh btw *raising my right arm halfway in the air* Heil Hitler!

2 minutes ago, oof Sr. said:

What is this hate towards Simon? hes such a great CT, don't disrespect Simon, we all love him, best warden ever, even better than Vin is at being an admin. That definitely says a lot, right? Disrespect -1, ew ban, gross. Oh btw *raising my right arm halfway in the air* Heil Hitler!

Oh btw ^^ how to be ironic.... 

2 hours ago, PerhapsRoblox said:

Gord quickly picket up and gun, and with a skillful hop thew it into the stack. But his luck had ran out

I enjoy the role i played, valiant yet sad

+1000

I would also write a fanfic, but I'm pretty sure there's an nsfw rule in the guidelines ;D

Edited by _Rocket_
This is a j o k e, please don't take it seriously xD

what the 

a

p

p

l

e

j

u 

i 

c

e

update this is the most popular non staff post on the gfl jb sub form?

EDIT: jk that isnt true, but its one of the most popular one of this month, for sure

Edited by PerhapsRoblox