Rollnaway

important post

this is not a ban appeal 

Skipping formalities, my behavior was perfectly fine. What they did as a joke rapidly downwards spiral until boomer and felix and maximino had completely lost their sense of self awareness, bandwagoning on a riot while destroying their sense of maturity and responsibility in the community of GMOD GFL Breach Forums.
       His whole self-jerking post he made a few days ago only dug a deeper hole for him. I'm not asking for anything, just setting the record straight. He fricked up bad and he's sorry. I don't want to see the managers demoted. He was playing off a joke that maximino had started, and even though he had realized that he was actually causing people to break the rules, for some reason, he didn't stop himself only because it was fun for them and nobody else. He apologize mostly to the managers. I do think you're doing great work. What he said during the strike was not sincere. But he said it, and it matters.
He deserves the ban, and the kick, and the denial. He apologize.

@Maximino007 , and @Boomer  and @Felix whiston, I encourage you to be less gay in the future. The word of the week is: riot.

However, i apologize, cause boomer was my friend i thought he was saying it as a joke, when he started to rdm i stopped saying it, boomer is a nice dude who has anger issues, not to be rude boomer, but we all have, atleast most of us..

3 hours ago, Felix whiston said:

However, i apologize, cause boomer was my friend i thought he was saying it as a joke, when he started to rdm i stopped saying it, boomer is a nice dude who has anger issues, not to be rude boomer, but we all have, atleast most of us..

1) youre posting this on the wrong topic lmfao

2) uh no i dont have anger issues? i didnt do anything out of anger, i did it because i was bandwagoning off of a joke that went to far. Anger had nothing to do with it?

5 hours ago, Felix whiston said:

I legit only said anarchy riot riot, and just repeated those once again, i did not ACTUALLY rdm or kill, i only that stuff twice as a joke, i don't like how people are dragging me into this cause of what i said, ffs..

i'm only dragging you in because you got banned and it was funny joke haha