Golden deagle

Favorite songs?

So i was listening to my playlist earlier that i use for league of legends and the first song that plays is my favorite song, it is called “gone” and its by daughtry, so it made me wonder where everyone elses taste in music is, list your favorite song and band here!

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)

4 hours ago, Vin said:

Oof, my ex gf loved with arms wide open, as for zombie, bad wolves did a cover of that song and did it pretty well, my cousin is the lead singer of bad wolves and he told me that the song almost didnt get released when the singer of the cranberries died, but he said he and BW decided to release it and donate any money they made off it to her family

My music choices are pretty broad. I love quite a lot of music genres. However there are only a few I listen to often.

I listen to classic rock from the good ol' 70's and 80's on my radio every night when I go to sleep. I've been doing that since I was just 5 years old.

When I'm working on things, like programming, I tend to listen to more relaxing music to keep me focused and engaged.

Tuxedo - Do It (I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU LISTEN TO THIS)

Líndécis - Soulful

Líndécis - Playtime

Four80East - Sandbar

George Benson - Breezin'

HOME - Drawing the blinds

There's really a lot of different songs I like to listen to as I work. I tend to change what I'm listening to overtime and bounce between songs. Here's a couple of my playlists if you guys are interested.

Two different playlists with at least 40 songs. Enjoy.

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...