A Random bird

CS: Source weapons

So, i know it won't get approved but, what if yo'all changed the TFA guns to the CS: Source weapons? i mean, lets think about it, the TFA Guns have a unrealistic bullet spread, i mean, its like you shot someone but the bullet keeps hitting the ceiling and any other place, LESS THE GODDAMN PERSON. Yeah my aim is bad as frick but, i have seen some videos that have CS: Source guns in their breach servers, and the bullet spread is at least realistic
2 - TFA Guns costs -30 fps, specially the volk.
3 - The aim down sights it basically useless, because the weapon cover your entire screen while doing that.
4 - Maybe create a server only with the cs source weapons? idk though
5 and the last - Its about the crosshair, i mean, it is like, 10 times bigger than the gun you're holding, maybe change it to another crosshair, have a option to make it bigger or smaller (would be really usefull lmao.)

as i said, i really doubt it would get approved and it would take a long time to make anyway, thats just my suggestion.

Posted  Edited by Duc2000

1. The bullet spread can be changed but I never really have a problem with this, the guns do high damage so you don't need every bullet to hit unless it's an SCP. In that case, aim down the sights.

2. I don't know if this still works but doing ulx tfapref in console would help with FPS issues. 

3. Doesn't seem that big to me and IT'S ACTUALLY USEFUL. Don't complain about not hitting people and then not be using the thing that lets you aim...

4. No. We don't have enough players for that; it would split the population and make both servers have less population. 

5. Don't think the crosshair is bad tbh, we can change this though if other people want to

I'm not entirely sure but I believe changing this would be extremely difficult. A lot of stuff on the server is now based on TFA. It's far easier to just change the stats on weapons

Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements