Sign in to follow this  
Dinkz

Bab Appeal

Name: Dinkz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18413112
Admin who banned you: CONSOLE

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server ban

Why should you be unbanned?: I was casually bhopping waiting for a friend to get on, I started playing GFL servers recently and I broke the low grav record (there wasn't one) then broke the prespeed record which was easy... after breaking the prespeed record I decided to go for the 400 velocity record and was banned mid way through for "bhop scripts." I didn't even know that was a thing considering we're on a bhop server..

Why should we reduce or undo the mute/ban?: I believe I should have my ban revoked because I enjoy the server, the community even though theres some weird kid that thinks cannibalism is okay but most importantly I don't understand how I get banned for scrolling my wheel repeatedly at 400velocity on a server that has autohop

So you telling me that this is how you scroll :
100% perfs, 49 sampled jumps: { 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2 }
49 jumps and 2 is register every single time you scroll. I think you hacks still on buddy.

infinite scroll is the only thing i can think of w my logitech, but i play hns occasionally and never get a perfect scroll pattern w infinite scroll it doesnt even work on vanilla