yoshiw2

poopy

25 minutes ago, yoshiw2 said:

breach is poopy

please fix breach

im allergic to feces but everytime i go on it's like flushing myself down a toilet

help

"im allergic to feces"

Screen_Shot_2019-01-17_at_4_22.43_PM.jpg.89181da1043bec66b58078d81e17ccbb.jpg

spartan-737 of the UNSC

Untitled.png.fedd8770f6c536347870db66beb82e4a.png

I'm allergic to water. Toughen up bud, I'm already breaking out already. Send a doctor.

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png

Honestly a lot of what I see is people complaining that breach is bad. I have two things to say about this.

1. Breach has been a lot more lively lately. A couple of weeks ago it seemed completely dead in the water.

2. Instead of complaining about it being dead, maybe do something about it. You don't have to be a programmer and develop some huge new thing that might bring interest to people. Just get some friends into the server and have a good time. Another way to keep it alive is to prevent toxicity and other things of that nature.

I am not apart of the Breach community, despite me posting here a few times. So I do not know how to improve anything here. But I do know that complaining about how "dead" breach is will solve nothing. Honestly, I think a good way to get a community going is to start up some discussions. Make an interesting post that might get people talking. I mean this is a breach server right? Maybe some people are interested in SCP related topics. Maybe start something on that.

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png

12 hours ago, _Rocket_ said:

Honestly a lot of what I see is people complaining that breach is bad. I have two things to say about this.

1. Breach has been a lot more lively lately. A couple of weeks ago it seemed completely dead in the water.

2. Instead of complaining about it being dead, maybe do something about it. You don't have to be a programmer and develop some huge new thing that might bring interest to people. Just get some friends into the server and have a good time. Another way to keep it alive is to prevent toxicity and other things of that nature.

I am not apart of the Breach community, despite me posting here a few times. So I do not know how to improve anything here. But I do know that complaining about how "dead" breach is will solve nothing. Honestly, I think a good way to get a community going is to start up some discussions. Make an interesting post that might get people talking. I mean this is a breach server right? Maybe some people are interested in SCP related topics. Maybe start something on that.

12 hours ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

Im allergic to useless posts that fail to give any kind of feedback or indication as to what they want.

It's a shitpost, it's not supposed to be helpful or insightful.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Posted  Edited by mbs
6 minutes ago, Xy said:

It's a shitpost, it's not supposed to be helpful or insightful.

what are you talking about this person  just told us how to get max player base 24/7 on every gfl server :)

Edited by mbs

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

17 hours ago, _Rocket_ said:

I'm allergic to water. Toughen up bud, I'm already breaking out already. Send a doctor.

17 hours ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

Im allergic to useless posts that fail to give any kind of feedback or indication as to what they want.

Send help my left arm has already rotten off. 

i got fam

afc.jpg.4be0f492b21b9b381ec431198b02180c.jpg

spartan-737 of the UNSC

Untitled.png.fedd8770f6c536347870db66beb82e4a.png

On 10/19/2019 at 8:54 PM, yoshiw2 said:

breach is poopy

please fix breach

im allergic to feces but everytime i go on it's like flushing myself down a toilet

help

uh oh stinky