Hey, so basically I know I don't play Breach at all anymore, but still. I hear a lot from other players and whatnot, and I think It'd be appropriate to remove SCP-323 and SCP-1799 entirely from the game.

SCP-1799 is not that good of an SCP on itself, due to it's conceptual issues, and problems regarding balance. Starting with it's debut, it has bounced between several nerfs and buffs and it would seem it's a lot harder of an SCP to balance on itself, people always find a way to complain. It would be better off being removed. Similarly, it is also a bit redundant due to the addition of SCP-049's new mechanics and the previous addition of SCP-378. Though I do agree, it had an interesting concept with the revolver as it's main basis for offense, it has become redundant by other gun wielding (in sense, range) SCPs that have made it in a way, useless.

SCP-323 also suffers terribly from issues that it would be no question that if it were to be removed or not. The entire method of which it attacks has to leave it as one of the most boring SCPs to play in the entire game. It has the be the epitome of m1-to-kill SCPs, and the fact that all you could possibly do is attack people by spamming left click makes it inherently boring and add nothing more to gameplay than any other SCPs. The only interesting mechanic it has is it's skull, which compared to other SCPs, isn't that intruiging on itself, as it's somewhat unintuitive due to the fact that it's not controlled by the player of SCP-323, but rather by the fault of people running into SCP-323's skull. Players can additionally purposely touch SCP-323 near other teammates, and thinking about it, shows the unbalanced nature of the system that the skull's mechanic proposes. It's system of attack also makes it somewhat unfair to play against, as it deals high amounts of damage in small amounts of times, giving the impression of instant kills to most players if they're not lucky enough to slip by.

Overall, SCP-323 and SCP-1799 should be removed entirely from the game, or if not, than they should be replaced by another SCP class that could be added into the game.

42 minutes ago, Doomnack said:

Hey, so basically I know I don't play Breach at all anymore, but still. I hear a lot from other players and whatnot, and I think It'd be appropriate to remove SCP-323 and SCP-1799 entirely from the game.

SCP-1799 is not that good of an SCP on itself, due to it's conceptual issues, and problems regarding balance. Starting with it's debut, it has bounced between several nerfs and buffs and it would seem it's a lot harder of an SCP to balance on itself, people always find a way to complain. It would be better off being removed. Similarly, it is also a bit redundant due to the addition of SCP-049's new mechanics and the previous addition of SCP-378. Though I do agree, it had an interesting concept with the revolver as it's main basis for offense, it has become redundant by other gun wielding (in sense, range) SCPs that have made it in a way, useless.

SCP-323 also suffers terribly from issues that it would be no question that if it were to be removed or not. The entire method of which it attacks has to leave it as one of the most boring SCPs to play in the entire game. It has the be the epitome of m1-to-kill SCPs, and the fact that all you could possibly do is attack people by spamming left click makes it inherently boring and add nothing more to gameplay than any other SCPs. The only interesting mechanic it has is it's skull, which compared to other SCPs, isn't that intruiging on itself, as it's somewhat unintuitive due to the fact that it's not controlled by the player of SCP-323, but rather by the fault of people running into SCP-323's skull. Players can additionally purposely touch SCP-323 near other teammates, and thinking about it, shows the unbalanced nature of the system that the skull's mechanic proposes. It's system of attack also makes it somewhat unfair to play against, as it deals high amounts of damage in small amounts of times, giving the impression of instant kills to most players if they're not lucky enough to slip by.

Overall, SCP-323 and SCP-1799 should be removed entirely from the game, or if not, than they should be replaced by another SCP class that could be added into the game.

neutral on 1799. he sucks but if klourice follows through and does the lines for him, we have to keep him forever

-1 on wendigo, i think it has a lot of potential and it shouldnt be outright removed for being boring ATM. we should prioritize fixes over removals

I agree with Boomer, these scps should not be removed. Personally I feel that these SCPs have the potential for reworks. I do not know much lore wise to suggest anything but im sure that Hax and Duc could come up with something. Honestly its up to them, but in my opinion straight up removal should be a last resort. 

Posted  Edited by Supreme leader 049

These should be removed. 323's mechanism allows him to trap players and keep them from escaping in certain maps. 323 is also too quick and has too long of a reach. 1799 is boring and has a special attack does absolutely nothing but annoy the player. 1799 could be fixed, but I do not believe 323 should stay in the game.

Edited by Supreme leader 049