g8e9p

Ban Appeal for Rotation TTT

Name: Grant

Steam ID (or steam profile link): G420

Banned by: 

I am not sure why I was banned .. I think I accidentally killed one of my own team in a TTT ROT game

Ban Reason: I think i accidentally killed someone on my own team

Why should you be unbanned

I am brand new to GMOD and new to gaming on laptop in general. I seen VANOSS playing Prophunt and Deathrun and wanted to play. I think I got into the wrong game mode and wasn't sure what to do and I think I just started shooting at whatever was moving and didn't realise friendly fire was on or even possible.

I just want to play prophunt and deathrun and it seems like your server is the best to play on, so please un-ban me.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198998006466/

This is my account. Copied from steam.

You will see I am brand new to this and I apologise for whatever I did wrong?

If you could please un-ban me so I can play on your servers I would be so grateful. And, if possible, could you tell me what I did wrong to ensure it doesn't happen again in the future?

Thank you for your help.

Posted  Edited by Lunar Blade - Edit Reason: Grammar, cause ketr laughed at me

The banning admin will look at the appeal soon. Until then, let me give you a few tips. First, you joined a TTT server. Trouble in Terrorist Town. If you truly have no idea what you're doing, then when you're on the server search menu, you would scroll looking for the categories labeled Deathrun or Prophunt, and find a server there. 

If you don't understand what Trouble in Terrorist Town works, once you are on any TTT server, press F1 and it will pop up a window explaining the rules of the gamemode itself. Then we also have a post here:

That explains all of our servers rules. It also does a decent job explaining what you can and can't kill someone for. 

With all of that said, it seems like a strange mistake to make joining a Trouble in Terrorist Town server instead of Deathrun or Prophunt considering you already knew the names of the mode you wanted to join. And it also throws me off a little bit that it took you four days to come and make an appeal after the ban. Especially if you've been looking for Deathrun and Prophunt, I'm sure you should have found those servers by now. 

However if you want to learn Trouble in Terrorist Town, and play that mode with us instead, take the time to read through the rules. The ban you received was only a week long. Since it's been 4 days, you only have ~3 days left. 

Once @Daddy Issues takes a look at the appeal, he'll decide if he wants to unban you early, or have you sit out the rest of your ban as you learn the rules of the game. Either way, I wish you the best with your time on Gmod. 

Edited by Lunar Blade
Grammar, cause ketr laughed at me

After looking at this appeal and looking at what lunar said, I have decided to Unban you.

When you join the server again, press f1 to learn how to play and type !motd to learn server rules. 

ezgif-6-41ffdc42fcf4.gif