BOOMER

Remove SCP-173.

Since its been three years without a substantial update to him, and he is STILL garbage, i've lost hope for him. Just get rid of 173. I know, i know, iconography yadda yadda. We still have 106, 096, and 049, which are just as, if not more popular. 

173 is buggy. He is extremely hard to get kills as. He is shit on open maps like area 02. He doesnt stand a chance against groups of 3 or over, especially with eyedrops, and ESPECIALLY with the new damage reduction (or lackthereof.)

173 could be fixed. But its been too long, xy didnt fix him, and even the new managers just want him gone. so just do it already.

31 minutes ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

There is and always will be a mixed reception if SCP-173 gets removed. Additionally, if SCP-173 gets removed, I would like there to be a replacement SCP available right away to make up for the Gap.

fair. if sharkboy is still in the works, would he be a big enough addition to fill in the gap that 173 would leave once completed?

24 minutes ago, Maximino007 said:

max, just because 173 is the face of the franchise doesnt mean we should keep a broken ass role

On 10/28/2019 at 2:37 AM, White Diamond said:

Since its been three years without a substantial update to him, and he is STILL garbage, i've lost hope for him. Just get rid of 173. I know, i know, iconography yadda yadda. We still have 106, 096, and 049, which are just as, if not more popular. 

173 is buggy. He is extremely hard to get kills as. He is shit on open maps like area 02. He doesnt stand a chance against groups of 3 or over, especially with eyedrops, and ESPECIALLY with the new damage reduction (or lackthereof.)

173 could be fixed. But its been too long, xy didnt fix him, and even the new managers just want him gone. so just do it already.

just use your laser eyes on him