_Rocket_

In Case You are Curious

As you might have noticed, my activity in the forums have slowed down in the past few days. As of right now I am needing to deal with some personal things. Due to this, I may not be very active until the issues get resolved.

I am currently unable to get on PC, so all progress on the GFL Video Game will be temporarily delayed. Don't worry, I still got plenty of ideas (which is currently driving me insane because I can't do anything about them).

My head is currently distracted by what is going on, so I will likely avoid responding to any applications like admin applications in TTT Rotation or developer applications. At least until I get my personal things resolved. This way I can fully focus on the application and give genuine thought out feedback.

In the meantime I'll likely lurk around and respond to any direct messages. As of right now that's all I can do.

For when I'll be back? I'm not too sure. I could be back today, or I might be gone for a couple weeks. I'm just hoping it's sometime soon.

Thanks for your patience everyone. I'll be back to work on that GFL game soon, don't worry. And to any applicants for the things I mentioned above, I'll give my response when I get back. Thanks guys.

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png