Roy

Manual Payment To ARIN (Will Transfer Funds To My Personal Account)

Hello,

As some of you may know, I am currently in the process of getting GFL its own ASN here through ARIN.

I have been given the last steps of the process which include signing papers, payment, etc. However, they do not support PayPal, but do support credit/debit card payments. The payment will be $550.00 (a $300.00 initial fee and a $250.00 annual fee).

Since GFL doesn't have its own credit/debit card nor bank account (yet, this is something I plan on getting in the future), I will be using my debit card and bank account to submit these payments. However, $550.00 is a little too much since I'm trying to save money to put towards the new company in the making. Therefore, I am going to transfer funds out of GFL's account into my personal bank account once this transaction is completed. Obviously, I am ensuring everything is legal first and so on. It will also be taxed.

I am making this for transparency purposes. Once everything is confirmed, I will be moving this down to a public forum so everyone is made aware. I will also add a note to the transaction in the Outgoing Logs located here.

Thank you for understanding.

I am moving this down to the public forum. We have received our own ASN and will be making changes from there.

Once everything is moved over to the new ASN, I will be looking into transferring funds to my personal account to make up for what I paid for GFL's ASN ($550.00).

Thanks.