StokesTheFire

Ban Appeals

STEAM_

Name: StokesTheFire

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:76901826

Banned by: CONSOLE

Ban reason: karma too low

The reason why my karma became too low  was because I shot a person my accident and I was trying to kill myself. So I went to a corner of the map no people near and used an incendiary. Everyone one saw it and took no damage then a Player named Admiral Chin Chin said in voice chat run into the flames and get him karma ban. Now a sever admin was online of the time BraeLyn2212 and she can back me up on what was said. So yes I did something wrong because I could had just killed myself by typing it in and a most should had a slay, but because I was Karma baited and nothing has happed to those players that is wrong and one of them should get a warning at least.

•  

Since this is a console ban, only the server managers can edit your ban. However I do believe you are fine and shouldn't receive a day ban. But, you need to take this as a learning experience. Don't throw incends as an innocent. Even if you think no one is around. Some people can and will be malicious. You can always put "kill" or "explode" in console. Using an incend is dangerous, and can easily lead to situations just like this.

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png