JackGotBanAgain

toxicity ban

Backround: I hop on TTT and just play around. Admin falsely mutes me. Triggers me obv, it wasnt toxic at all, it was for "racism" which is a different story, note i did nothing racist. Anyway, I'm in a pissy mood and everyone just starts trying to piss me off because of this. I get purposely rdmed by kids 2x and false kosed in 20 minutes. Switch to the dark minecraft map. A kid named Septic shot me in the head with a shotgun on my T round. So i kos him, for this and he kills me. I report him for the random damage he has done to me and his excuse was "OH YEAH I SHOT U FOR THE KOS" After the report logs literally say that the shots are 2 minutes apart basically. I call him a retard bc he is obviously shitting on me. I tell the admins to handle my report cuz its been a few rounds. this kid named "duck" says Why you always  a Twat. I tell him to stfu, and get a 1 day ban. Everyone involved, PinorMerk, Duck, Septic, and Short Stack. It's funny that I am being ban for telling someone to stfu because thats totally more toxic than purposely rdming someone on their T round. 

I called another admin a shit admin because hes purposely messing with me too with the false mute. So i call him out for it. Ofc im gonna get mad for getting muted literally every admin lets me say, and what I said wasn't even racist lol. Im pretty sure the old server director or manager whatever, rivalRevival didn't even care if I said it. 

PinorMerk banned you. Please allow him time to respond. I'll be reviewing this ban appeal as well since I'm concerned about what has happened in this situation. Thanks.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

My guy you couldn't get through one single sentence without insulting someone, you were a constant negative person and you were being a twat, if you realized I also told the person who RDMed you to stop being a cunt to you too. Don't think it was directed just at you. But everyone else wasn't being toxic, it was just you.

I had no problem with you telling me to stfu, but everything before that was unnecessary toxicity.

Achievements

You were banned for everything before it, you were just a toxic negative kid. I ain't gonna tell Senior Admins what to do. But it was definitely deserved.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by VilhjalmrF
7 minutes ago, JackGotBanAgain said:

If u have no problem with it then whyd u let me get ban for it 

Because him and Pinor are both the same rank. This is pinor's ban. Duck can't do anything else about some other ban issued by another admin.

Let's just wait till Pinor gives his response since he banned you.

Edited by VilhjalmrF

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Tell me somethign toxic i did that was out of the line. As far as im concerned i barely even did the most toxic stuff possible. I didnt even insult people that much I just called ppl retards for doing retarded shit. Which happen to like 4 diff people. All these people ofc tried pissing me off

Alright let's clear one thing out of the way, you were muted for saying "nigga" which as Revival has told you it's fine to say on the server (which is btw). So I'll notify Time, the admin who muted you, to clear that mute off your record if possible.

Now for the next thing:

11 minutes ago, JackGotBanAgain said:

I didnt even insult people that much I just called ppl retards for doing retarded shit. Which happen to like 4 diff people. All these people ofc tried pissing me off

Calling several people retards does get you muted. If they banned you for that they should've just muted you to begin with for insulting players. I know it's frustrating that one of your t buddies or some player plays dumb and fucks you over but you gotta keep a cool head. I know it ain't easy but if it's bother you that much just take a deep breath and cool off.

Also not sure if you have but next time if someone is insulting you just contact an admin. You insulting them back is gonna get you in trouble no matter who started it first. Two wrongs doesn't make it right.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

1 minute ago, VilhjalmrF said:

Alright let's clear one thing out of the way, you were muted for saying "nigga" which as Revival has told you it's fine to say on the server (which is btw). So I'll notify Time, the admin who muted you, to clear that mute off your record if possible.

Now for the next thing:

Calling several people retards does get you muted. If they banned you for that they should've just muted you to begin with for insulting players. I know it's frustrating that one of your t buddies or some player plays dumb and fucks you over but you gotta keep a cool head. I know it ain't easy but if it's bother you that much just take a deep breath and cool off.

Also not sure if you have but next time if someone is insulting you just contact an admin. You insulting them back is gonna get you in trouble no matter who started it first. Two wrongs doesn't make it right.

thx man. The admins wouldnt do jack tho. Let alone handle any of my reports.  

Just now, JackGotBanAgain said:

thx man. The admins wouldnt do jack tho. Let alone handle any of my reports.  

I'm not sure to believe that as I'm told that there were several admins on today. But I'll still put my thought for both parties to see and learn from.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Well ban has been expired so might as well close this. Please next time admins or ban players take screenshots if need be. Kinda getting tired of two different stories. Thanks.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements