Tonybuttface

Ban Appeal Garrys Mod TTT

Name: Tonybuttface

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17456912

Ban Reason: Mass RDM

Ban Admin: N/A

Why I want to be unbanned:  Well i was banned for 1 WEEK for an apparent "Mass Murder RDM" I didn't know killing an innocent and another traitor in the crossfire of a fight between me, an innocent and another traitor was MASS MURDER. 1 traitor i killed was intentional as he fired first. As the room was full of smoke it was hard to see and of course i accidentally killed an innocent whilst killing that traitor. I'll take a slay at minimum but being banned for a week is absolutely ridiculous. I don't remember the admin but i do recall him banning other people for "50,000" minutes for Mass RDM on the same day. I'd recommend looking into your staff. Thank you.

big signature below

flyingjoes_signature.png

thanks you to @Aura

me.png

~~~made by @King_Wailord~~~

Posted  Edited by Daddy Issues

Denied.

The Traitor you killed, wasn't even the guy who was shooting, there was another traitor who started shooting, then ran away. After you killed the Traitor, you proceeded to kill the guy in the corner, who didn't do anything, and then killed a guy who came in after you killed the 2 people. On that 50,000 minute mass rdm ban, that was supposed to be a super mass ban, which I changed later in Sourcebans.

You're ban expires tomorrow on the 7th. 

Edited by Daddy Issues

ezgif-6-41ffdc42fcf4.gif