Sign in to follow this  
BlankBhop

Blanks POGGER ban appeal

Hey, im blank, better known as Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:27757421, [U:1:55514842], 76561198015780570.

I was banned for distributing cheats, which I regret, and I put forth a effort to actually delete all the cheats off of my pc to prevent myself from doing so again.

Yeah I’m not letting this one slide. This isn’t the first time you’ve done this and I’ve given you plenty of chances before.

Ducky unbanned you without consulting with anyone first, which you just can’t do with someone who’s been permabanned. 

You’ve been a special case, blank. Time and time again you start problems, yet you always get away with just a slap on the wrist. 

I’m tired of your shit, blank. Because of you, cheating has become normalized within the bhop community. You’ve given out cheats to god knows how many people and now cheating is at an all time high. Ik it wasn’t just you spreading the cheats around, but you’ve done nothing but accept them. 

You’re not getting unbanned.

• Winner 1

That's complete and utter bullshit, I am not the fault of cheating becoming normalized. Yes, cheats have been posted in my discord and I haven't done anything about it, but lets be real, if I deleted and banned people who posted cheats in my discord, that wouldn't of ended or made cheats less accessible, instead the people distributing cheats would find different discords to do it in. I'm not going to waste my time in stopping something that is inevitable.

On 11/12/2019 at 6:45 PM, BlankBhop said:

That's complete and utter bullshit, I am not the fault of cheating becoming normalized. Yes, cheats have been posted in my discord and I haven't done anything about it, but lets be real, if I deleted and banned people who posted cheats in my discord, that wouldn't of ended or made cheats less accessible, instead the people distributing cheats would find different discords to do it in. I'm not going to waste my time in stopping something that is inevitable.

Im a bit late on this, but you're choosing your words very carefully here. The one thing you failed to mention, was that YOU were the person that had posted the cheats to your discord. So "people" spreading it elsewhere is not your issue, you were banned for linking them yourself

On 11/18/2019 at 12:19 AM, therealnebula said:

Im a bit late on this, but you're choosing your words very carefully here. The one thing you failed to mention, was that YOU were the person that had posted the cheats to your discord. So "people" spreading it elsewhere is not your issue, you were banned for linking them yourself

From Reeve's quote on me normalizing cheating, that is what I was referring to. Yes, I did post cheats for the most recent ban, and I completely understand the ban from it, I have never sent cheats in my discord, for the recent ban, I sent some cheats in one of my friends discords, of which the admin who banned me is in it, and a few other GFL players.