Sign in to follow this  
Trigger

Writing Team Information

Purpose of Writing:

Hey there. We create Newsletters for GFL and assist with anything that involves writing. We also take in requests from YOU. We will correct and proofread anything that you have. Of course, school-related items are not allowed. And, we do it for free. 

Newsletters:

This right here is our main purpose. So basically every month we will be responsible for creating a Monthly Newsletter. In that Monthly Newsletter will be information from important events such as promotions, new servers, demotions, etc. In some cases we would interview certain people to obtain more information that can be used for the Newsletter. Also, each member of the Writing Team will be responsible for at least 1 article for the Newsletter. 

On the Newsletter will also be some advertisements to new servers or introductions from newly promoted staff. If you'd like for something to be on the Newsletter, then feel free to contact me. I am interested in some new ideas for the Newsletter, so hearing them from you will really be something. Just nothing extravagant, if you know what I'm saying.

You can view all of our current Newsletters here ---> https://gflclan.com/newsletters/

Requests:

So here is the fun (and free) part. You can send in pieces of Writing and get it checked by us! We will proofread and correct anything that you present us! However I will have to lay down some ground rules for this. 

1) We will NOT accept school related items

- I mean I get it, writing may be hard and tedious, but we're not here to do the work for you. You'll feel good about finishing it yourself. Trust me.

2) Excessive requests may be ignored

- Don't get the wrong idea, we would love to check your work. Its just that sometimes we may not be there to do it. Some of us may be busy, some of us may not. So what I'm trying to say is, don't send in a shit ton of work. Thank you.

3) We are human, we will make mistakes

- Truthfully this applies to everything we do. I understand that you want your stuff done correctly, cool. However we are not perfect and may end up doing something wrong. Think of us, as, your somewhat intellectual friend that likes to correct your work. We may be "intellectual", but we are still human.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to PM me. I'm almost always checking forums so PM'ing me here is your best bet (or PM me through Discord, it doesn't really matter).

Edited by Trigger
Additional information
  • Like 3

Achievements