tsiwmike

Why i'm leaving GFL for good + the problems i've had with GFL

22 hours ago, Major_Push said:

Come on guys.

Let's not try and make this about someone else.

This thread is about Mike. Not about whether or not you think someone in particular deserved manager. 

Singling me out? Shadow banned.

Posted  Edited by Sythe

I'm retarded but mike was ok, he read to me once on teamspeak and called people n*ggers

You were a decent person in my eyes

Edited by Sythe

Not trying to bring the thread back up but Mike, i'm sure if you made it known they you would of liked a shot at managing a server they would of atleast considered you. Now imo, you were more worthy of managing some servers more then others (not dropping any names). If you remember, it took me a pretty long time to get manager, a lot of dedication, and getting to know people. Probably would of been good to get in with the higher ups (not saying use them for the position, but become friendly with them.) The point is everything takes time, and if it isn't known that you atleast want to be considered for manager, they more then likely aren't just going to hand it to you. Anyway, hopefully you return someday as I am not leaving anytime soon. Cya Mike, it was fun playing with you over the years :)

Vote For Pedro

Posted  Edited by Edge

I am honored to have been the cause of your (probably) first heartbreak. If you wanted to do more, you should have asked dummy! (I could totally be forgetting of you asking to do more, but I do not remember that ever happening). The only reason people like WildstarK became "higher ranked" is because they actively spoke to me about wanting to do more behind the scenes. 

You were always the person who knew how to have fun without pushing the boundaries, which is pretty much the makings of a perfect admin, I'm sorry that you felt underappreciated! It was always a pleasure to have you around and I look forward to your yearly shitpost on my steam page.

Edited by Edge

Achievements

2 hours ago, Edge said:

I am honored to have been the cause of your (probably) first heartbreak. If you wanted to do more, you should have asked dummy! (I could totally be forgetting of you asking to do more, but I do not remember that ever happening). The only reason people like WildstarK became "higher ranked" is because they actively spoke to me about wanting to do more behind the scenes. 

You were always the person who knew how to have fun without pushing the boundaries, which is pretty much the makings of a perfect admin, I'm sorry that you felt underappreciated! It was always a pleasure to have you around and I look forward to your yearly shitpost on my steam page.

Edge you soft

Posted  Edited by Omid
On 6/16/2016 at 8:51 AM, 3hunna_Vote_For_Pedro said:

Not trying to bring the thread back up but Mike, i'm sure if you made it known they you would of liked a shot at managing a server they would of atleast considered you. Now imo, you were more worthy of managing some servers more then others (not dropping any names). If you remember, it took me a pretty long time to get manager, a lot of dedication, and getting to know people. Probably would of been good to get in with the higher ups (not saying use them for the position, but become friendly with them.) The point is everything takes time, and if it isn't known that you atleast want to be considered for manager, they more then likely aren't just going to hand it to you. Anyway, hopefully you return someday as I am not leaving anytime soon. Cya Mike, it was fun playing with you over the years :)

took you long bc 1. you're not a girl gamer and 2. you're part of the beaner squad

no one on the beaner squad ever succeeds

#discriminationongflisreal #rememberthebeanersquad #mikedefensesquad

On 6/14/2016 at 10:09 AM, Hannah said:

Good bye Mike 

I definitely don't think you should have had global but I heard you were good on some servers.

Just not Purge :shrug::egg::kappa::lenny::^_^:

ok but who is u?? why u bein shady when u just got on gfl recently ?? don't diss an og nigga like mike when you don't even know him. pce lolita 

Edited by Omid

┍━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

spacer.png

┕━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

I agree with Edge. I had no idea you felt this way or I would have given you some responsibility also. You had admin on all the servers so I personally didn't know which you really called home.  I always knew if Mike was on the server that it was in good hands, no matter what server it was.  

Cypher does makes a good point about taking things more serious but at this point I am grateful for the time we had in game and out because you made it entertaining. 

It takes being away and seeing all the things from a different perspective to truly realize the impact this community has on you and how these people you are playing with are now an imprint of your life. 

Good times were had. That's the truth. You will be missed man!

2 hours ago, Omid said:

took you long bc 1. you're not a girl gamer and 2. you're part of the beaner squad

no one on the beaner squad ever succeeds

#discriminationongflisreal #rememberthebeanersquad #mikedefensesquad

ok but who is u?? why u bein shady when u just got on gfl recently ?? don't diss an og nigga like mike when you don't even know him. pce lolita 

omid speaks the truth lmao ;)

Vote For Pedro

5 hours ago, X2D said:

I agree with Edge. I had no idea you felt this way or I would have given you some responsibility also. You had admin on all the servers so I personally didn't know which you really called home.  I always knew if Mike was on the server that it was in good hands, no matter what server it was.  

Cypher does makes a good point about taking things more serious but at this point I am grateful for the time we had in game and out because you made it entertaining. 

It takes being away and seeing all the things from a different perspective to truly realize the impact this community has on you and how these people you are playing with are now an imprint of your life. 

Good times were had. That's the truth. You will be missed man!

Yeah. I had a conversation with Mike after I read this and we came to the same conclusion. I overlooked Mike because of his joking attitude and the lack of communication between him and I, but he was absolutely one of the most trustworthy admins we've had come through. Always on, ect... Felt bad about overlooking him.

On 6/13/2016 at 9:59 PM, rapperdan said:

Mike you always made me feel like people out there liked me this seems weird but it was great to see someone say dan in such a hyped and loving way. You where one of the few people who made me feel loved and made me feel needed best of luck mike I'll miss seeing you around you are a great dude.

You misused the word 'where'... Should be 'were'

xD

Cya mike, i never knew you...

Anyway... so good luck where ever you go :P

Will be missed lol. I can understand where you're coming from. Help a server for 6 months (or in your case, way more) then all of a sudden you're cancerous and people don't like you lmao. Rest in pieces.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

• 6 months later...

Djacksabagh lloves you brother. How old is this shit? anyway I loved playing with you, made me laugh so damn hard. You never gave me a hard time for sounding like a squeaker toy <3.