Jump to content
tsiwmike

Why i'm leaving GFL for good + the problems i've had with GFL

Recommended Posts

Mike, you're probably one of the admins I have known the longest, so this may be a hard goodbye for me. You've helped me out even before I got admin on TTT1 and you were overall a fun guy who hung around on all the servers. I don't know how, but you just made playing on the servers so much more fun. Hope you do well!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Cosmic said:

No.

It's best not to create drama between them and the poster himself. They had history. So, just say your words and end it. Don't create anymore, unless the mod themselves feel the needs to stop it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements

Mike was a great admin. Today, at least in the purge server, there is a problem with the admins having a conflict of interests. If i raid a base and he happens to be an admin or admins friend, i end up getting put in a sit and warned for something i didnt do. Once i bring up the fact that they have conflicting interests they let me off with a verbal warning because they know their claim was bs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, SavageClover said:

Faggot

 

That's not very nice i feel like you were a troubled one on the servers lol 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, StraightSavage said:

Mike was a great admin. Today, at least in the purge server, there is a problem with the admins having a conflict of interests. If i raid a base and he happens to be an admin or admins friend, i end up getting put in a sit and warned for something i didnt do. Once i bring up the fact that they have conflicting interests they let me off with a verbal warning because they know their claim was bs.

Who Were those Admin I'm interested also i don't get why 95% of players think Admins are assholes they just keep players in line in the Morning on Most days GFL Purge is pretty cancerous ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good bye Mike 

I definitely don't think you should have had global but I heard you were good on some servers.

Just not Purge :shrug::egg::kappa::lenny::^_^:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

damn, all these good things about mike...making me wish i met and got to know him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements

1 hour ago, Hannah said:

Good bye Mike 

I definitely don't think you should have had global but I heard you were good on some servers.

Just not Purge :shrug::egg::kappa::lenny::^_^:

 

He was only partial global before management changed around 2015. Everything pretty much changed on that year.

1 hour ago, VzFaux said:

Who Were those Admin I'm interested also i don't get why 95% of players think Admins are assholes they just keep players in line in the Morning on Most days GFL Purge is pretty cancerous ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm pretty sure how this works is that players make up things and get admin in trouble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements

1 hour ago, Hannah said:

Good bye Mike 

I definitely don't think you should have had global but I heard you were good on some servers.

Just not Purge :shrug::egg::kappa::lenny::^_^:

 

No fucking idea what you're thinking, he was a great admin for purge. Unlike some others, he actually helped the people on the server, while roleplaying too. If he was needed, he would take the sit. He was probably also one of the best Jailbreak admins there was. Don't think you have a lot of room to criticize others about being admin.

 

Anyways mike, forgot to put this in my original post, but the only reason I ever got admin (and probably stuck around this long) was because of you and Illuminati. I just wanted to say thanks for everything you've ever done to help me (which was a lot).

 

FYI, you're not allowed to remove me off of steam.

Edited by Addy
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hannah said:

Good bye Mike 

I definitely don't think you should have had global but I heard you were good on some servers.

Just not Purge :shrug::egg::kappa::lenny::^_^:

 

 

Shut the fuck up Hannah. 

 

When I did play with Mike on Purge he was consistently doing admin calls and RPing at the same time. Balancing both out.

 

I DEFINITELY don't think you should have gotten manager, but ... oh wait, there is nothing good to say about you managing or admining a server. 

 

Fuck off.

 

By the way, Mike, we gonna play some of that Payday 3 when it releases or what? 

 

Don't let these internet bullies beat up on you. 

 

You were a great admin and I hope we will continue to be friends.

 

<3 u (no homo though)

y2jIo9dq.png

Edited by Otter
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Bae said:

He was only partial global before management changed around 2015. Everything pretty much changed on that year.

I'm pretty sure how this works is that players make up things and get admin in trouble.

Most Likely 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Major_Push said:

Come on guys.

 

Let's not try and make this about someone else.

This thread is about Mike. Not about whether or not you think someone in particular deserved manager. 

 

Singling me out? Shadow banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm retarded but mike was ok, he read to me once on teamspeak and called people n*ggers

You were a decent person in my eyes

Edited by Sythe
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not trying to bring the thread back up but Mike, i'm sure if you made it known they you would of liked a shot at managing a server they would of atleast considered you. Now imo, you were more worthy of managing some servers more then others (not dropping any names). If you remember, it took me a pretty long time to get manager, a lot of dedication, and getting to know people. Probably would of been good to get in with the higher ups (not saying use them for the position, but become friendly with them.) The point is everything takes time, and if it isn't known that you atleast want to be considered for manager, they more then likely aren't just going to hand it to you. Anyway, hopefully you return someday as I am not leaving anytime soon. Cya Mike, it was fun playing with you over the years :)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

     I am honored to have been the cause of your (probably) first heartbreak. If you wanted to do more, you should have asked dummy! (I could totally be forgetting of you asking to do more, but I do not remember that ever happening). The only reason people like WildstarK became "higher ranked" is because they actively spoke to me about wanting to do more behind the scenes. 

     

     You were always the person who knew how to have fun without pushing the boundaries, which is pretty much the makings of a perfect admin, I'm sorry that you felt underappreciated! It was always a pleasure to have you around and I look forward to your yearly shitpost on my steam page.

Edited by Edge
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Edge said:

     I am honored to have been the cause of your (probably) first heartbreak. If you wanted to do more, you should have asked dummy! (I could totally be forgetting of you asking to do more, but I do not remember that ever happening). The only reason people like WildstarK became "higher ranked" is because they actively spoke to me about wanting to do more behind the scenes. 

     

     You were always the person who knew how to have fun without pushing the boundaries, which is pretty much the makings of a perfect admin, I'm sorry that you felt underappreciated! It was always a pleasure to have you around and I look forward to your yearly shitpost on my steam page.

Edge you soft

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/16/2016 at 8:51 AM, 3hunna_Vote_For_Pedro said:

Not trying to bring the thread back up but Mike, i'm sure if you made it known they you would of liked a shot at managing a server they would of atleast considered you. Now imo, you were more worthy of managing some servers more then others (not dropping any names). If you remember, it took me a pretty long time to get manager, a lot of dedication, and getting to know people. Probably would of been good to get in with the higher ups (not saying use them for the position, but become friendly with them.) The point is everything takes time, and if it isn't known that you atleast want to be considered for manager, they more then likely aren't just going to hand it to you. Anyway, hopefully you return someday as I am not leaving anytime soon. Cya Mike, it was fun playing with you over the years :)

took you long bc 1. you're not a girl gamer and 2. you're part of the beaner squad

no one on the beaner squad ever succeeds

#discriminationongflisreal #rememberthebeanersquad #mikedefensesquad

On 6/14/2016 at 10:09 AM, Hannah said:

Good bye Mike 

I definitely don't think you should have had global but I heard you were good on some servers.

Just not Purge :shrug::egg::kappa::lenny::^_^:

 

ok but who is u?? why u bein shady when u just got on gfl recently ?? don't diss an og nigga like mike when you don't even know him. pce lolita 

Edited by Omid
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with Edge. I had no idea you felt this way or I would have given you some responsibility also. You had admin on all the servers so I personally didn't know which you really called home.  I always knew if Mike was on the server that it was in good hands, no matter what server it was.  

 

Cypher does makes a good point about taking things more serious but at this point I am grateful for the time we had in game and out because you made it entertaining. 

 

It takes being away and seeing all the things from a different perspective to truly realize the impact this community has on you and how these people you are playing with are now an imprint of your life. 

 

Good times were had. That's the truth. You will be missed man!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Omid said:

took you long bc 1. you're not a girl gamer and 2. you're part of the beaner squad

no one on the beaner squad ever succeeds

#discriminationongflisreal #rememberthebeanersquad #mikedefensesquad

ok but who is u?? why u bein shady when u just got on gfl recently ?? don't diss an og nigga like mike when you don't even know him. pce lolita 

omid speaks the truth lmao ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...