tsiwmike

Why i'm leaving GFL for good + the problems i've had with GFL

27 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

I know this will most likely gain no attention because I'm new but this isn't a place in which we as a group fight, it isn't right. I feel as if we say a goodbye to Mike and not fight. @Omid @Cypher

are you fucking retarded or something?

28 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

I know this will most likely gain no attention because I'm new but this isn't a place in which we as a group fight, it isn't right. I feel as if we say a goodbye to Mike and not fight. @Omid @Cypher

do you want to 1v1 me kid? it sounds like you're trying to 1v1 me. 

┍━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

spacer.png

┕━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

Mike, you're probably one of the admins I have known the longest, so this may be a hard goodbye for me. You've helped me out even before I got admin on TTT1 and you were overall a fun guy who hung around on all the servers. I don't know how, but you just made playing on the servers so much more fun. Hope you do well!

76561198088916523.png

9 hours ago, Cosmic said:

No.

It's best not to create drama between them and the poster himself. They had history. So, just say your words and end it. Don't create anymore, unless the mod themselves feel the needs to stop it. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Mike was a great admin. Today, at least in the purge server, there is a problem with the admins having a conflict of interests. If i raid a base and he happens to be an admin or admins friend, i end up getting put in a sit and warned for something i didnt do. Once i bring up the fact that they have conflicting interests they let me off with a verbal warning because they know their claim was bs.

5 hours ago, StraightSavage said:

Mike was a great admin. Today, at least in the purge server, there is a problem with the admins having a conflict of interests. If i raid a base and he happens to be an admin or admins friend, i end up getting put in a sit and warned for something i didnt do. Once i bring up the fact that they have conflicting interests they let me off with a verbal warning because they know their claim was bs.

Who Were those Admin I'm interested also i don't get why 95% of players think Admins are assholes they just keep players in line in the Morning on Most days GFL Purge is pretty cancerous ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Good bye Mike 

I definitely don't think you should have had global but I heard you were good on some servers.

Just not Purge :shrug::egg::kappa::lenny::^_^:

- Triggered -

Creative Team (GFX) 

Former Hide and Seek Manager 

Former Purge Admin

PM me for personal requests

Idk like it kinda sucks 2 suck unless you like sucking :B|:

Fᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤ

damn, all these good things about mike...making me wish i met and got to know him

BE RAD OR DIE TRYING

Retired Admin for CS:GO SURF RPG DM

Synthwave is my shit

Portfolio ->        Portfolio               

KnPvjrB.png

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

Achievements

1 hour ago, Hannah said:

Good bye Mike 

I definitely don't think you should have had global but I heard you were good on some servers.

He was only partial global before management changed around 2015. Everything pretty much changed on that year.

1 hour ago, VzFaux said:

Who Were those Admin I'm interested also i don't get why 95% of players think Admins are assholes they just keep players in line in the Morning on Most days GFL Purge is pretty cancerous ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm pretty sure how this works is that players make up things and get admin in trouble.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Addy
1 hour ago, Hannah said:

Good bye Mike 

No fucking idea what you're thinking, he was a great admin for purge. Unlike some others, he actually helped the people on the server, while roleplaying too. If he was needed, he would take the sit. He was probably also one of the best Jailbreak admins there was. Don't think you have a lot of room to criticize others about being admin.

Anyways mike, forgot to put this in my original post, but the only reason I ever got admin (and probably stuck around this long) was because of you and Illuminati. I just wanted to say thanks for everything you've ever done to help me (which was a lot).

FYI, you're not allowed to remove me off of steam.

Edited by Addy

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

Posted  Edited by Otter
1 hour ago, Hannah said:

Good bye Mike 

Shut the fuck up Hannah. 

When I did play with Mike on Purge he was consistently doing admin calls and RPing at the same time. Balancing both out.

I DEFINITELY don't think you should have gotten manager, but ... oh wait, there is nothing good to say about you managing or admining a server. 

Fuck off.

By the way, Mike, we gonna play some of that Payday 3 when it releases or what? 

Don't let these internet bullies beat up on you. 

You were a great admin and I hope we will continue to be friends.

<3 u (no homo though)

y2jIo9dq.png

Edited by Otter

4 hours ago, Bae said:

He was only partial global before management changed around 2015. Everything pretty much changed on that year.

I'm pretty sure how this works is that players make up things and get admin in trouble.

Most Likely