Harakoni

Suck my Thai Green Curry instant noodles mingey boys

Kinda dispersed from manager unannounced and thought i should explain why.

I fucking hate the playerbase lmao.
I've been playing since the middle of 2017 and i've never seen it any worse than it is now, it's in a complete state and as a result the server has become unfun to play on. The server has had something that had made it survive for so long, something very few other servers had; considering HnS as a game-mode gets less than 35 players peak - It had a chill playerbase. Often, people would join HnS not to play but just to talk, joke around and have fun. Recently however, those players have disappeared and have been replaced with toxic, cancerous players who take joy in fucking with people and killing the server. Tryharding, encouraging people to rulebreak and no sense of being nice has brought the server from an average of an off-peak-time 20 players to sometimes less than 10. 
I've been an admin for almost a year and a half, and the manager for 3 months, and i've enjoyed near every second of it. Well, except for being manager to such a toxic and shitty playerbase, fuck you guys you know who you are.

Here's a thank you list to people who actually deserve recognition over the years. If you're not in it well... that answers itself : ) 

The originals;
@Mr. Bones I love you. Never change.
@cancerous_cunt M O O N
@Jat One of the first admins and someone who still tries to be chill
@GARYBANAPPEAL (I couldn't find your current profile lol) My first sponsor, a good friend and a great guy. RIP that you got caught-up in this whole toxic shit.
@mbs l a z y b o y :lenny:

The Collgate kids club members list;
@Clufyretard
@Clueless C. What did you DO to City 8
@Rennadai UwU
@Superden30 I miss you buddy
Doink Furry trash <o/
@BlockHero Chill boy, where did you GOOOOO
@nblock 
1279982476_images(6).png.2bb5bcf7ec76870903bc1b4dda8db693.png
ShootnSuch I miss you're very deep, alluring, sexual, commentator worthy voice.
@CheesyFishBitz ERUGHHGHGH
@nelso531 h e n t a i  s p r a y s
Ember h e n t a i  s p r a y s  2  e l e c t r i c  b o o g a l o o
Eternal Chill boy, where did you go :(
@MB101 Get trumboned
@shelby Women on HnS don't exist
@DethZoro Stop being so annoyingly depressed, it's depressing!
@littleshake

@Musical Hi Dad, i'm Dad, Dad.
@bnewton Spiders are cute and all but please don't lewd them
Viper ICH LEIBE SPRACKEN HUNTZ
@Zexired Who is sex and why did i offend them!!!1!1!1!
@Fafy EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
@PsquawOsaurus get active sooooooon maaaaaaaaaaaaan
@Diablodoggy28 you should kiss Prodigy
@NaratoHeHeXD What is a bhop and why did i script it :lenny:
Smoreswaffles Why did you disappear  : ( 
@Symba Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

I'll still be a chode around the discord and maybe play if certain... others don't exist. Cya gents, was a blast.

Posted  Edited by NaratoHeHeXD

We joined at around the same time and went off different, you became The manager of the server that most people loves, while I became the biggest cunt of the server. Don’t do drugs kid

Edited by NaratoHeHeXD

Glad you're staying around. 

It's unfortunate that you were thrown into a situation that had no possible outcome to please everybody, at least there's a lot of invaluable lessons to be learned from the experience.

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

Posted  Edited by BadD - Edit Reason: imagine deleting 3 maps and not adding new content for more than 2 weeks
On 11/17/2019 at 6:22 PM, Harakoni said:

fuck you guys you know who you are.

@Harakoni love you too

Edited by BadD
imagine deleting 3 maps and not adding new content for more than 2 weeks

I ❤️ Bricolage

GrapesForLife.png.605b531e3a2fe0fd962f8918ace71bb6.png

On 11/17/2019 at 11:22 AM, Harakoni said:

I'll still be a chode around the discord and maybe play if certain... others don't exist

I'm sorry for existing :(

Just logged on to see this post. Sorry to hear about the toxic players in game. My absence truly shows what happens to the community when an active admin is busy with schooling... I'll be back for almost a month in December, hope to still see you on!! <3 <3 <3 

I love you son,

Your Dad. 

f1232745aacbb03710abb361d6be6ec3ab750fd6_full.jpg.d6e3a79595cbc84cedcc91632bbf10a3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...