R.Santos

The magic man has arrived!

Posted  Edited by R.Santos

Name? You can call me Kosha for short or Koshaboy

Age? 21

Birthday? Jan. 

Timezone? -5 EST

Gender? Male very very much a male

What would you do if you were the opposite of your gender? Shove as many things in me

Rank (ie. Supporter, Vip)? Member hopefully some type of Game Admin/Manager soon

Which server(s) do you prefer? MG is my main game but I usually play GMOD TTT/DARKRP if im bored

How long have you been playing? Mhhhh 2 weeks? Maybe 3?

How often are you online and for how long? If im not working I'm usually on 

Biggest accomplishment on this server? Almost making a World Record 

Best thing that ever happened to you? Getting my current job ( I am a Firefighter / Critical Care paramedic - I fly in the helicopters / Ambulances)

Worst thing that ever happened to you? Loosing my best friend recently to Non hodgekins Cancer

Words/Phrases you say frequently? You're a Nerd or a booma because im from Mass

Your greatest fear? Drowning

Most recent embarrassing thing that happened to you? Having a brainfart almost everytime I need to think

Favorite member(s) who plays on this server and why? @Leks because hes very mature for what he does, and Mercy because hes mature for his age and really shows it

Favorite Animal? Bear

Favorite Color? Blue/Red obviously

Favorite Song? Hell of a Night - Schoolboy

Favorite Book? Don't read at all

Favorite Movie? Saving Pvt. Ryan

Favorite TV Show? Chicago Fire/PD/Med and or Seal-Team

Favorite vacation spot? Bora Bora - Just came back a month ago

Coolest place you visited? Dubai 

Favorite place to be alone? My room

Favorite thing to do with your spare time? I'm a big fitness freak but I also like to just drive around for no reason

Favorite person you enjoy spending time with? My computer count if not my Lovely Girlfriend whos a Nurse 

Favorite thing to do when nobody's looking? Funny faces    

Ask me anything if ya want not afraid to answer anything

Edited by R.Santos

Welcome, fellow denizen of the January birthday club. We were born in the middle of the harsh winter so we are superior to all others. Also, great choice on favorite movie. If you haven't watched Band of Brothers yet, I highly recommend it.

15 hours ago, SS PigeonShit said:

Welcome, fellow denizen of the January birthday club. We were born in the middle of the harsh winter so we are superior to all others. Also, great choice on favorite movie. If you haven't watched Band of Brothers yet, I highly recommend it.

Mhhhh Jarhead series is better I think and or just equal to Band of Brothers but both very very good