BadD

ban appeal

In Game Name: BadD
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69847853
Banned By: Harakoni
Ban Reason: Trolling, Staff impersonation, encouraging rule breaking, constant rule breaking while no staff are on, toxic attitude and actions towards other players
Why I should be Unbanned:
1/3.a)trolling/encouraging rule breaking: I told the first seeker to type retry in console(did it only once when I was new to the server and didn't know rules that well, haven't done it since then)
1 b).trolling: I kept sending links somebody didn't want(won't do it in future) 
2.trolling/staff impersonation: I DIDN'T I've never told anyone that I'm an admin nor that I was demoted(more below)
4.i wasn't constantly breaking rules unless it's about sprays then I would like to make a separate appeal for that
5th. the only time I was very toxic is when I decided to attack wuffy with manzy because he warned him for prop surfing and we took it a little bit too far
Other than that I was only calling new players noobs(It encouraged 1guy to "get good", also fags sometimes but in last weeks I tried to not use it that much)and about "There will now be zero tolerance for the use of Nigger, Nigga, Faggot, Fag, Chink, Coon, and whatever else you can think of under the sun in an aggressive context. " "There will be now" i was banned before it was posted in discord and even tho i can't be nice 100% of time i can try to "improve"

2 2.trolling/staff impersonation:

waterworld_admin_koreds_1st.png 

^when he was talking about the event not starting automatically I told him that it would be abused on which then he began to talk about nerfing it rest of it is on image above(by "kid from yesterday" he meant @TacoGames, also he was calling me staff multiple times and I kept ignoring him(most likely he thought I was admin because of my tag and was talking about me when I was on/off) because he was dick to me since he joined for 1st time(image below is when I've seen him for 1st time )

Half_Life_Source_Screenshot_2019.10.21_-

Now me being demoted part

Half_Life_Source_Screenshot_2019.10.26_-

he was saying that i was demoted when  my vip ran out

when i was asking about my spray warns he started saying this shit again...

Half_Life_Source_Screenshot_2019.10.28_-

and now time for most recent thing and that is cutie putting me as sponsor in his admin app

Half_Life_Source_Screenshot_2019.11.08_-

this guy also called me staff member and before when i said that i should appeal spray ban some guy(it wasn't 2koreds) said something about me being demoted for sprays

And this is the end of me "impersonating staff" thing it's just this guy spreading it 

But speaking of new players(and somebody saying that i'm one of reasons why server is dead)even tho I was calling them noobs I was also doing everything I could to help them when they were asking for it(whenever it was how to: go into 3rd person,become member,fix chat/missing  textures or ban/mute/gag appeals)

even tho i hate chungus now  I helped him with his 1st appeal and was nice to him until this happened (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIGwmA0xZl4&feature=youtu.be ) 

also helped this guy with appeal when he told me that he was banned

and long time ago when server was dead and i got bored I made this to help noobs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpKz6gLJawM&list=PL1UQD6lTWkYjdg9NCfn6kS-Fmfq4DKtDV&index=2&t=8s  (there's currently  64tress,bangclaw,museum,school,small town)

I ❤️ Bricolage

GrapesForLife.png.605b531e3a2fe0fd962f8918ace71bb6.png

Posted  Edited by Scourge - Edit Reason: Finishing

I pretty much agree on what you've said except the Drop down thing on Admin Application? Huh?

Other than that, it seems reasonable how you admit to some past mistakes and others showing the causes of how it happened. I think you should be given a chance. Idk what Cutie was talking about though. There's no Drop thing. 2koreds seems to be the REAL toxic player here. (You're a mini-toxic depending on who's on)

Also to be fair some disputes you've had with other admins are kinda true but if you were to get unbanned they shalt be resolved even if they don't like you.

Thanks for the appeal, Sayonara.

SurprisedZidane2.jpg?width=458&height=375

Edited by Scourge
Finishing

[Signature]

Achievements

I can't say y/n to an unban for obvious reasons but i can throw in a more thorough explanation of each ban reason.

1 - Trolling
I applied this to your ban reason for a couple reasons, mostly from watching you myself with some added bits from reportees/players/staff. You are known to push and edge rules to the extent where just before you'll get punished you will quickly stop. You've been known to egg on or encourage other players to rule break and act negatively towards staff, AND you have a history of pushing text spam warnings and spray warnings to the point of them almost being given but to then stop altogether. If i hand't taken the initiative of perma-spray banning you when i got the first bit of solid evidence after you'd avoided it for so long, you would have continued to probably this very day.

3 - Encouraging rule breaking
This has come from multiple people to me now, including 2Koreds who i will talk about below about how i was both wrong to believe CERTAIN things he said about you. I have been told that you encourage people to unstuck abuse, prop block and door spam when no staff are on. I do know you have encouraged unstuck abuse before, but i am unsure on the other two which was told to me with no evidence. I decided i was more likely to believe what people who had no warns/misunderstanding of rules after being told by people than someone with a known history of fucking around, and i carried the reasoning here.

4 - Consistent rule breaking when no staff are on
This in itself is actually wrong, one of the few aspects that are about the ban reason - 2Koreds did in fact lie to me about you also breaking rules when no staff were on. (afaik this aspect of the ban reason can be removed due to lack of evidence)
However, there are other aspects and reports of you negatively interacting with players that have come of this explained in point 5 -  

5 - Toxic attitude towards players
This was lumped onto the ban reason for your never ending stream of casual annoying and toxic comments towards people reported to me. You have a long history of being toxic to new players who don't know any better, other regular members in the spur of the moment or for a joke, and even some staff members. I have been told many times that you seek to troll and torment anyone who has wronged you, often following another hider to their spot and spamming taunt in order for them to be found, or stealing boxes and pushing people off of ledges when they do even the smallest amount of parkour. (The last two are usually allowed in moderation, but you do it non-stop)

Posted  Edited by BadD - Edit Reason: #unblock nban
1 hour ago, Harakoni said:

You've been known to egg on or encourage other players to rule break and act negatively towards staff, AND you have a history of pushing text spam warnings and spray warnings to the point of them almost being given but to then stop altogether. If i hand't taken the initiative of perma-spray banning you when i got the first bit of solid evidence after you'd avoided it for so long, you would have continued to probably this very day.

i don't remember encouraging rule breaking other than retry thing, I only remind myself acting negatively towards wuffy(which I like even tho sometimes he makes me want to kill myself) and if by pushing text spam you meant saying the same thing 3times in a row I was doing this but it was more of a joke and "trolling" wasn't intent. and my "cute furry sprays" I agree that I deserved a spray ban however I stopped spraying nsfw about ~1week before I was spray banned.

3 - Encouraging rule breaking
This has come from multiple people to me now, including 2Koreds who i will talk about below about how i was both wrong to believe CERTAIN things he said about you. I have been told that you encourage people to unstuck abuse, prop block and door spam when no staff are on. I do know you have encouraged unstuck abuse before, but i am unsure on the other two which was told to me with no evidence. I decided i was more likely to believe what people who had no warns/misunderstanding of rules after being told by people than someone with a known history of fucking around, and i carried the reasoning here.

No? the only times i ever mentioned !unstuck command was when someone was saying that he was stuck,

prop blocking/door spam I  wasn't encouraging any of those(fafy's update to hns made it impossible to door spam and prop block is incredibly difficult)

5 - Toxic attitude towards players
This was lumped onto the ban reason for your never ending stream of casual annoying and toxic comments towards people reported to me. You have a long history of being toxic to new players who don't know any better, other regular members in the spur of the moment or for a joke, and even some staff members. I have been told many times that you seek to troll and torment anyone who has wronged you, often following another hider to their spot and spamming taunt in order for them to be found, or stealing boxes and pushing people off of ledges when they do even the smallest amount of parkour. (The last two are usually allowed in moderation, but you do it non-stop)

"You have a long history of being toxic to new players who don't know any better"
yes I know that they're new and might not understand a lot of stuff on the server and I was a dick to them for no reason but it's annoying to me when I had to learn how to get into some spot and they just boosted into it(I really couldn't do anything because majority of them doesn't know how to strafe, jump crouch) also last time there was a guy who kept asking how to go into 3rd person after repeating it 3-5times I told him to press y and read the chat it wasn't the only time when new players were asking for stuff and then ignoring me

"often following another hider to their spot and spamming taunt in order for them to be found, or stealing boxes and pushing people off of ledges when they do even the smallest amount of parkour. (The last two are usually allowed in moderation, but you do it non-stop"

no i rarely use taunts and 90% i'm hiding i'll go to some parkour spot and sit there entire round, sometimes I've might been staling boxes but again did it very rarely and pushing people off yes i did ~70% of time i've seen someone near the ledge I just had to push him off .(even when I liked somebody there was still a chance that I'll push him off)

Edited by BadD
#unblock nban

I ❤️ Bricolage

I was gonna do some long ass thing but I'm just gonna try and keep it short.

I've never seen him impersonate admins, I've seen people mistake him for admin cause of the vip tag

I've never seen him encourage people to unstuck abuse or break any other rules

The only thing I've seen that might be classified as spamming text his when he uses his binds to tell them to join discord/apply a few times in a row

I've never seen him follow others while spamming taunt to "get revenge"

Yes I've seen him push/attempt to push people off that are on the edge but most of the time they are regulars like me and we tend to get into pushing wars sometimes on small platforms or high up places like on the cars in smalltown. (who doesn't push, or attempt to push, people off when they stand near an edge?)

For the "being toxic to new players" part, I have seen him get frustrated/toxic at people for trying to "leech" off a spot but he's not the only one who has. Also, I know how annoying it is to get to a spot just for someone to boost or click tag you and I know others get mad when it happens to them. I have also seem him get annoyed/be a bit toxic with people who ask a question over and over after he already told them the answer like how to go into third person.

In my opinion, I feel that C is a fun person to play with on the server, and while yes he has had some issues that he owns up to, I feel like he will try his best to correct them and I feel like he should be given a second chance. But hey, this is my opinion so I guess you can take it with a grain of salt.

Posted  Edited by BrotherWolf

All I'm going to say is I highly don't recommend you being unbanned. From what I've seen, you've been rude, disrespectful, and annoying to 90% of the players.

My decision isn't final though, so this is just a suggestion to Harakoni.

Edited by BrotherWolf

-Brotherwolf

34 minutes ago, BrotherWolf said:

All I'm going to say is I highly don't recommend you being unbanned. From what I've seen, you've been rude, disrespectful, and annoying to 90% of the players.

My decision isn't final though, so this is just a suggestion to Harakoni.

If I may add to what Wuffy said, I notice you mention no longer encouraging people to type "retry" in console. You did it a few times about a month or so ago when you most certainly were not new to the server. I do not recall which admin was on but I do remember another admin saw it as well.

3 minutes ago, SS PigeonShit said:

If I may add to what Wuffy said, I notice you mention no longer encouraging people to type "retry" in console. You did it a few times about a month or so ago when you most certainly were not new to the server. I do not recall which admin was on but I do remember another admin saw it as well.

yes but I remember saying it to ppl who applied for member and were asking when they'll become one(because bot accepts members unless they were banned before/had vac) so it wasn't to troll

I ❤️ Bricolage

Posted  Edited by BadD - Edit Reason: 8(3trolling,2chat:spam/toxicity,3spray

@BrotherWolf 2 1st for retry thing(i twas on subway) and 2nd for entire capri thing 

edit: i also have 3rd but i don't agree with it ("multiple people told us you said you were an admin and tricked them into breaking the rules ^^ and no not capri people that where new on the server and got warn cause of that" - that's what viper told me when i asked him about it)

Edited by BadD
8(3trolling,2chat:spam/toxicity,3spray

I ❤️ Bricolage

Posted  Edited by BadD - Edit Reason: at at at
3 hours ago, BrotherWolf said:

From what I've seen, you've been rude, disrespectful, and annoying to 90% of the players.

you could've tried to talk to me about it instead of ignoring it

edit: also I'm trying to be somewhat "friendly" but I suck at it (I've tried to pretend to be a noob and try to befriend some of the new players but most of the times it ends up in the endless loop of them boosting, me insulting them and then them not liking me) and that's how most of my "friends" are assholes like manzy

Edited by BadD
at at at

I ❤️ Bricolage

So apparently it is still my role to accept/deny this

Denied
For reasons stated above in responses, and due to the consensus of myself and several admins with the new server "manager" in agreement.
You can appeal whenever you feel suitable, but a personal and preferred recommendation would be after roughly a month has passed. Thanks.