Giggles

welp

Name: Giggles
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:521775953
Admin who banned you: Console

What kind of punishment was it (ct ban, perma mute/silence, server ban): Permanent ban

Why do you want to be unbanned?: Back then, I was a big but stupid kiddie. One time, I tried joining with some cheat (refer below please) and since I was a dumb boy, I instantly regretted it and wanted back in. I tried to join with other accounts in other mails but I guess I can't rejoin.

Why should we reduce or undo the mute/ban?: Honestly, this was my favorite server. I'd hop onto it when I was bored because of the other small or prime servers. After doing the action of such cheating, I hated it and I promise never to touch a .DLL or .EXE again that contained this ability. 

Im not sure if you accidentally posted this in JB because i honesltly dont know who you are and according to Sourcebans you were banned on the surf server, and that ban was for duplicate account so what account did you cheat on the first time(steamid would help). Also what exactly was the cheat you never really explained this. If you were dumb enough to hack the first time what is telling us that you wont again. 

These are all of your bans. The first three were all on 1v1 arena. So, essentially this is a 1v1 arena ban appeal. However, I'm going to take the liberty to outright deny this myself. Looking at your steam accounts and seeing that a couple are VAC banned now and that, clearly, cheating is your gig I really don't think we want to have you playing on our servers. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message. 

00000000000000000000.png

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)