Kill3r

Have been banned for unknown reason

Your In-Game Name: Kill3r

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48007367

Ban Reason and Length: Either playing music or some racist remark, i'm guessing permanent

Admin That Muted You:  Unknown, happened without my knowledge after leaving the server after having fun

Appeal Reason: If i'm completely honest, i'm not too sure how I was actually banned and or why. I left one time on the zombie server after having a great time with an irish guy and british guy. Im not sure if i was playing music or were talking with them while referencing racial remarks as jokes but after I left to go to sleep, I came back a few months later and I noticed I was banned. Only reason I remember the guys was because that was a pretty fun night and that was my last remembrance of being on that server. 

image.png.1891cd190accab90046265750939b286.png

Since your ban is 4 yrs+ ago, I brought up to my management team to review your case. 

I can see they banned perm because admin thought you are ban evading and gave you perm.

Ahhh I guess I see where they went wrong. I haven't talked to an admin on that server let alone have a confrontation with one, and if I would have had a confrontation I would not have left. I own up to my problems, so this has to be some kind of misunderstanding. I'd appreciate a review to resolve this issue if possible, thanks for your time.

• 1 month later...

Since there seems to be pretty much nothing attached to this ban (admin who banned you, which server etc.) plus the age of the ban (4 years), I've went ahead and unbanned you.