Cassie

Breach Contest December 2019

Once upon a time, Xy did a competition to see who could escape the fastest on site 19 as a D class. The winner got free VIP for a month.

Well, we're bringing that back. Because it's the Holiday season, this competition will be who can create the best Christmas card. Take a screenshot of you (you may have a max of 3 other players with you) then edit the screenshot into a nice card. Editing it is not required but will likely make it look better. Post that card onto this thread. Haxray and I will decide which card is best, and that player or group of players will get VIP for a month. Breach staff and any current VIPs are prohibited from competing (Though if your VIP runs out before the competition ends, you may enter). The competition will last from 12/1/19 to 12/25/19. The VIP will thus last from 12/25/19 to 1/25/20

Here's an example of what I mean by card, except this is a greeting card. The card you create should be Christmas themed.

image.png.a8c24faa4317f9a92c86a34afeaa8aed.png

Credit to @Toasted_Chromosomes, I stole this from his signature.

The rules are as follows:

1. The screenshot must have been taken during the contest
  2. The screenshot must be taken on GFL Breach
  3. The final card must be somehow related to Christmas
  4. Say the names of people in the photo in your post and if possible give their SteamID
  5. Do the work yourself-including editing it/taking the screenshot

Any posts on this thread that are not entries into the contest will be removed.

All contest submissions must be in by December 24th, 11:59 PM forum time. Please direct all questions and concerns to me over a PM on the forums or discord.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

• 4 weeks later...

The contest is over!

White Diamond, Grrreat Leaf, Rollnaway, and Minecore won. I'll try to add you to VIP on the server, sending me your steamids could help speed the process.@Rollnaway @White Diamond @Grrreat Leaf 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements