Kunkko

yeehaw whats new

can yall gamers just give me a quick rundown of whats new because im lazy :))

big thanks ahead of time if you're useful mwah

Thanks for asking! So recently I moved states, Im currently trying to get a job as a lifeguard at the beach. Recently I got promoted to T admin on TTT mc by Milk with the help of the amazing staff team. And getting ready for another green Christmas , Also Hanging out with some friends I met a lot as well . What about you, whats new in your life 😄

Edited by Reverb
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Reverb said:

Thanks for asking! So recently I moved states, Im currently trying to get a job as a lifeguard at the beach. Recently I got promoted to T admin on TTT mc by Milk with the help of the amazing staff team. And getting ready for another green Christmas , Also Hanging out with some friends I met a lot as well . What about you, whats new in your life 😄

it wasnt entirely the answer i was looking for, guess i should have been more specific(i meant the server)

but ill take the wholesome response and gl on getting that lifeguard job :)

and nothing new with me unfortunately, still just being an adult : (

• Like 1

I guess I should give an intro for Kunkktard. This is a previous TTT(US) Admin and has been inactive for 3 years now. 

Server has actually Changed Maps for a while(for a try, did not work of course) and we finally got new Playermodels(instead of the 4 Violator had for 5 years). So, it hasn't stayed a complete unit lol(no offense @Violator) :).

Get on the server before your demoted for inactivity.

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, MilkMan said:

I guess I should give an intro for Kunkktard. This is a previous TTT(US) Admin and has been inactive for 3 years now. 

Server has actually Changed Maps for a while(for a try, did not work of course) and we finally got new Playermodels(instead of the 4 Violator had for 5 years). So, it hasn't stayed a complete unit lol(no offense @Violator) :).

Get on the server before your demoted for inactivity.

i havent even had my gfl account for 3 years yet LMAO(close tho) its been about a year and a half maybe :)