Gold_

Gold's Ban Appeal

Name: Gold

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:204650355

Banned by: La Mafia

Ban reason: Says on the ban "Consistent RDM + F"

Why you should be unbanned: While talking with the admin that banned I was told that I was going to get banned because I responded to some of my reports with "asdasdasd" and ".,.,.,." and that is not a vaild respond. I've read the rules but I might not have seen that rule, I thought I could just type something random in the respond and explain in voice chat. I understand that it was completely my fault and I should have read the rules carefully to not miss anything.

Note: The ban was only 1 day, I'm not sure if I can appeal for that but I still did.

•  

Gold

ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).gif

Explaining the ban in voice chat is much harder for the admins to understand what happened. There's a lot of mic spam that happens, and if you're going to explain in voice chat (so when the admins see it) just type "I'll explain in voice chat". When we see 2-3 reports in rounds that aren't far apart from each other, and the responses are retarded like "asasdfsads" and "....." then we ban for consistent as that's what it is in our view.

I'll be tagging the admin that banned you

@loucop

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Alright I understand but when I said I explained in voice chat I meant that the people who reported me I would respond in the report with "aasdasda" and then explain to them why I killed them in the voice channel not explain the situation to the admin in voice chat, 

Gold

ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).gif

As Bandit Said, i cant guess that you responded on voice chat, you need to give your response by text, so a admin can check it up later.

hope you understand

and if someone respond with asdasdsdsaasd then explain on voice chat, you should forgive the report later, or else you might get slayed or banned.

that works for both sides.

The Ban expired i am sure, Thanks.