RodBender

Hi im Rod

Hello,

My real name is Roy AKA, (RodBender),  before you get ahead of yourself, I lived on a boat for three years sailing up and down the east coast with my family. I picked up my nickname because of my love for fishing.

RodBender = Fishing Pole Bender, this is slang for a good fisherman around the harbors I frequented. ***(Not Gay Related)

I'm currently 18 in college and in Southern California.

I've always enjoyed the wholesome community GFL has created. I mainly play CSGO and love our 1v1 server, I hope to become an admin some time so that I can give back to something so fun. I don't usually join groups online, but the realness I find behind all of the GFL members iv'e encountered makes he happy. 

Thanks for making such an interesting community to be a part of.

spacer.png

Posted  Edited by Joshy

I was in school in southern California too.  I hope you're not enrolled in one of the socially dead ones; I tell people to stay away.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Hello Rod/Roy,

Welcome to GFL community. I don't really know much about fishing but my parents do and my relatives. They all love fishing and I can never understand why. I hope you enjoy our 1v1 server and good luck on trying to get admin though. Also try out the other servers if you have time~

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

18 hours ago, Bae said:

Hello Rod/Roy,

Welcome to GFL community. I don't really know much about fishing but my parents do and my relatives. They all love fishing and I can never understand why. I hope you enjoy our 1v1 server and good luck on trying to get admin though. Also try out the other servers if you have time~

For sure, fishing is a way to relax and unwind in nature. I've been doing it since before I could talk, so it becomes a part of your identity. I've been chilling in the surf and b hop servers recently, its pretty cool how diverse gfl's servers are