shammy

mute shammy 12/11/2019

muted for a month

heres story

i beat a tough map only like 200 people beat it, i go " whos teh man" realized the voice is taken down

im upset like i should be that voice was OP

and he goes yeah frenzy removed it, and i go yeah hes a fukn idiot kids making a big mistake...

so i get a ban for disagreeing with his opinion on muting the guys voice who says " your the man"

lighten up pleaseeeeeee, call me a troll but somewhat people like me and atleast have an opinion on something, sorry if my "humor" 

is offensive.

but really a month mute for saying that...give me a break.

witnesses- sexy strawberry, lou, bigfatnoodles, dini

dont try and say i said or did something else thats the story, and i dont consider that toxic

just like i said earlier that reaper sucks at zoning maps, has one map where 2 zones backwards

i can't say the kid did a shitty job? yeah i appreciate the work he doing ya ya but gimme a break.

please remove ban, as reaper appears to be biased in his hatred towards me and don't see how my voicing this opinion deserve a 1 month mute.

Hello again. 

I didn't remove or change shit in terms of the sound that the timer makes when you complete the map. It's entirely dependent on what time you get on it.

You've been muted/gagged 12 times at this point, and yes I removed your ban previously because of lack of evidence even though many players and admins alike supported the claims made that caused for it to happen. 

You show no remorse for your actions, you just decide to shift the blame onto others incompetence as an excuse for your shitty behavior. Reaper is still very new as co-manager, and he will get better at zoning. When running into issues like this, you could have reported it to me or him on Discord and it would've been taken care of. The kind of overly toxic behavior you've shown on the servers will no longer be tolerated. You are still allowed to play on the servers, obviously. But the mute will stay.

You're a grown God damn man, start acting like it.

:locked:

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)