Vanya

Event #159 -- Santassination: The Eternal Gauntlet

Posted  Edited by Vanya

Event Overview:

Hello everyone, hope you're having a good December so far!

We here at GFLClan CS:S ZE are always up for event ideas that go pretty far from being reasonable, but even like that we still get through ideas like that sometimes and earn ourselves just a tiny bit of bragging rights. This event idea is one of them.

For this event we'll be doing what's expected of us to do every winter break, play ze_santassination, but with a very special twist. Compared to the last time we played Santassination the server should be much more stable to play on thanks to Roy.

For this event we'll be playing:

Time for the event: (THIS EVENT WILL START A BIT EARLIER THAN USUAL)

• Saturday December 14th @ 4pm CDT
To check at which time the event is for you, check this website to give you an idea.
Notice:

Special Kickers:

• This is where the event gets its name. We're gonna be attempting all of Santassination in one sitting, starting at Normal mode prologue and (hopefully) ending at Extreme Truth. All possible glitches have been fixed so we can no longer get a non-legit win. (However, M249's are still a viable alternative)

VIP Rewards:

• This is going to be a VERY long and hard event, so rewards will go as follow:
    • Winners of Normal mode will receive V.I.P. for two weeks
    • Winners of Extreme mode will receive V.I.P. for three weeks
    • Winners of both modes will receive V.I.P. until February 2nd, 2020 (any V.I.P. you earn until then won't be stacked up) + a special role usable in our Discord server
    • Possible bonuses for winners and non-winners if we achieve a 4-0 score in Normal Mode, extra bonuses if we somehow go 7-0
Rules:
  • This event will be tryhard, so micspam is not encouraged (and you'll be muted for it)
  • Regular server rules will apply for this event as usual
  • Sitting in spec unless you're a spectating admin is not allowed.
  • This will be a very long event, we'll probably play until everyone is worn out.
Leaders:
  • I'll be there for this, don't forget your funny gun binds.
See you this weekend, and good luck!
Edited by Vanya

2 hours ago, RuO said:

bhop enabled?

We'll keep it enabled until we rage and decide to turn it off.

But for the most part it'll be enabled.

• 4 weeks later...