De-throne

Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by De-throne
Name: De_throne
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82982533
Admin who banned you: Harakoni

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perma Ban

Why should you be unbanned?:
I was never warned or told to not do/to do anything. I asked Harakoni a question and when I pushed for a response I got banned from the discord. After that I made an admin abuse report (since i was banned with no warning). Then because I reported Harakoni he  perma banned me from GFL (his words).
Since there were no verbal or text warnings, and no source ban warnings, I should not have been banned in the first place, and especially not as a first response.

Edited by De-throne

Soooo, let me get this right - You want unbanned after lying multiple time in the mentioned abuse report, repeatedly straw-manning what i've said in order to gain your preferred meaning for statements i've said (which you're still doing case and point ; "Then because I reported Harakoni he  perma banned me from GFL (his words)."), being a shitstain unable to comprehend when people are being asses or not when their message is calling me a retard repeatedly, pushing people on who are pissing off me and other staff in your private Blueberry Discord circlejerks, and that you think i banned you for asking a question? Did you even read the response to the report? - actually a better question, Are you alright?...

Denied.

Appeal in 6 months if you wish.