Nevel Papperman

Amazing Server

Hey,

I see that you have had some bad experience with the servers.

Beside i just have a few questions.

1. Did you appeal on the specific division forum you got first banned from? (If Banned)

2. Did you contact a staff member of the specific division?

Please always try to contact a specific division staff member or appeal a punishment.

They willl try to help you and resolve the issue.

I hope i have informed you enough. For any other questions or information feel free to apply.

~ AverageKevin

Posted  Edited by Bae

You and Jibbles were RDMing each other almost 5 rounds each time. You also kept random damaging other players for no reason. It was very simple if you just follow the rules and play fairly. You caused other players to lose karma for killing either one of you for constantly RDMing each other. There were no White Knights on the server, if you think it was because of me, then no. I only reported you and Jibbles on the discord; it had nothing to do with you two targeting me or any other female players or children. You two were target RDMing each other for a couple of rounds as I mentioned. 

Feel free to appeal for an unban though:

https://gflclan.com/forums/forum/151-muteban-appeals/

Using this format: 

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

I think I'll take my chances elsewhere from these shit servers. You're literally a VIP (someone who threw money away), not a moderator, and yet you're replying to me like you have actual power? There's the white knight shit I was talking about. On top of that, no mods were on when I got rdmed, therefore I did what I thought neccesary, which clearly this server doesn't allow. If appealing my ban means I have to wait for a retard to read it and decide to unban me, Ima stay banned. Enjoy your neckbeards and delete my account off this site since idk how to do it and im not gonna bother to find out

Whoa, you need some Jesus.

😐

╔                               ╗

Scott

2 hours ago, Nevel Papperman said:

I think I'll take my chances elsewhere from these shit servers. You're literally a VIP (someone who threw money away), not a moderator, and yet you're replying to me like you have actual power? There's the white knight shit I was talking about. On top of that, no mods were on when I got rdmed, therefore I did what I thought neccesary, which clearly this server doesn't allow. If appealing my ban means I have to wait for a retard to read it and decide to unban me, Ima stay banned. Enjoy your neckbeards and delete my account off this site since idk how to do it and im not gonna bother to find out

Woah there big boy, she's actually an Admin, though not for the server you were banned from, she's still a Server Admin nonetheless. 

Also, to delete your account, you press the little X in the top of your browser! 

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Posted  Edited by RainGamma
9 hours ago, Nevel Papperman said:

These servers suck fat cock. White knights on here ban you for just about anything

Looks like you’re just salty you got banned. Also people spend money to support stuff just like you buy games to support the creator 

Edited by RainGamma

If you feel your ban was unjust, you can always appeal: https://gflclan.com/forums/topic/2483-ttt-minecraft-ban-appeals-read-me/

Though, this ban was not unjustified. Shooting randomly as an innoncent (thus helping traitors win) and targeting is clearly stated in the MoTD to be against the rules and results in a week ban, which is exactly what you got. Any community that runs TTT servers will have similar rules, even moat.gg, as you seem to play on their servers. (Though they may have different punishments/durations, I dunno, they don't list 'em like us).

I'm going to lock this thread as you're clearly very heated about your ban. Read and understand the rules next time, just because an Admin doesn't appear to be on the server doesn't mean they aren't watching.

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: