CobaltSeraph

SCP-607 Buffs

I think the cat should get a buff that works more like it's wiki entry. http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-607

Currently the way its working is that 607 bonds to a human, and if it's bonded to said human, when the cat commits seppuku, the human bonded to will die. Think of Destiny Bond from Pokemon but perm. Anyway this is all well and fine, but as a SCP Breach entity, is one of the worst skips you could become. There's different SCP types like Support, DPS, Tanks, sneaky bois and whatever, but 607 is like a breed of it's own. I would say support is the closest, so we should buff it in the support sense. here are some ideas I've thought up. Feel free to add on to or debate. Whatever ya'll think.

General Buffs based on what's already implemented:

- Maybe just a bit more health when unbound. I've seen 607 get wrecked by a single D-boy clip. It didn't look fun.

- Even if this goes against my initial statement, possibly being able to bound to multiple humans. Being bound to 1 human does so little in terms of the SCP Breach gamemode, so being off canon for the sake of balance/utility should be fine. Maybe have a limit of 3 so it's not teetering on OP.

- Shorten the length of time it takes to bond by a few milliseconds.

- Increase move-speed so bounding can be easier.

New Ideas for SCP-607:

To be a better support SCP, 607 should have something extra to help along side bonding. I'm not an expert at coding, so this may be either impossible to implement or too hard, but 607 in SCP-Canon reflects wounds on the human it's bounded to. This currently is reflected by the bonded human dying when 607 dies. I'm thinking this can be expanded a bit more by letting 607 inflict certain De-Buffs to the humans they're bound to. Like that book (I forget the item name) that inflicts lower movespeed, debuff to health, ect. 607 could have some one time use items that activates de-buffs, or maybe when it bounds to a human it randomly inflicts one of these de-buffs, ect.

Thanks for taking a read. Feel free to leave extra ideas or better ideas, build upon what I said, shitpost, ect. I'm just one man who thinks a suicidal cat deserves better.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...