yominon

yominons ze csgo mute appeal

Steam name : yominon

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:518190875

Admin that muted me : Frid

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Week long mute

Why should you be unmuted?

I think it is very unfair to mute me for a week for playing a song. And the problem with the racism is that we've been talking about these subjects for 30 minutes on the server as a group and no one complained. Also I was the only one muted out of all of them.

Hello

Your first mute and gag was about 2 weeks ago and in these 2 weeks you've gathered a total of 11 mutes and 9 gags by multiple admins and I didn't just mute you for playing music. I muted you because I have previously seen you be racist, encourage other people to say the n-word, harass other players and play music or soundclips. Most of these instances it was minor things, but every time I'm on the server it's pretty much all you do, or spam your nazi stuff.

I think the mute and gag is totally justifiable just by the fact that you've been muted and gagged so many times in such a short period of time and if you continue with this behaviour on the server they're only gonna get longer and just because no one complained doesn't make it right, you broke the rules and that's that.