GuyNamedScott

Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by GuyNamedScott

Steam Name: TheManUpstairs

SteamID: 76561198149024948

Admin who banned me: I don't remember.

What kind of ban was it: I believe it was a normal ban, not sure if it's a perma ban

Why I should be unbanned:

when i was last playing i made some mistakes that I never would have done on purpose. At one point I was T and I went into the Traitor room to set off nether trap and minecart, when all was quiet and I was easy to hear I said in VC "I am setting off Nether trap and Minecrart, watch out" then waited about 5 seconds before doing it, after that I went into the nether to find two people sitting on the roof of the little house in there. At one point the inno jumped onto the lamps to go into the corner area where my fellow T buddy, at the time, was not over there. I then grabbed an incendiary grenade, and without warning (because i did not think my T buddy was going to walk over) I threw it at the inno and right then did the fellow T decide to go over there, fall in lava and loss a lot of hp, then died by the explosion of my incend. Was it my fault, yes, i didnt tell my buddy so sure it was def my fault, but i certainly didn't do it on purpose, and yes i could have said watch out for Minecart in text chat but at the time i forgot what my team chat button was (because i was messing around with my key binds) and decided to say it in Team VC. I'm very sorry and I, in no way, did any of it on purpose, and if you would be gracious enough to unban me and give me another chance, I'll be sure to be 100% more cautious and put warnings in text chat specifically. Thank you.

Edited by GuyNamedScott

Posted  Edited by Reverb

I think this appeal is for me. With this information doing anything on my end is very difficult since the admin who banned you was probably me but you gave me no actual information on your id ingame name and posted this in csgo. 

With the 10 minutes of trying to find a ban with no info is your name datguyclark???? 

To Be moved to TTT MC 

Edited by Reverb

image0.png?width=226&height=375

Achievements

ok well is there any chance i can get that removed?? all of it was a legit accident, one of the rdm i actually didnt know i did, and i just wanna be able to play again without waiting a week. Like if it happens again ill gladly take the ban but i plan on being way more cautious and all that. I'd really appreciate it

I remember you. I was on that day when you stay in an area and killed almost all your traitor buddies. Basically you claimed the area to kill anyone that came in whether it was innocent or traitor. But I'm just putting what I remembered. It's still up to @Reverb to make the final decision.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Guest SkydivingSquid

In Game Name: Mein Fuhrer
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94379610

IP: 70.94.49.229
Ban Reason: "Mass RDM of your own t buddys" [sic]
Ban Date: 03JAN20
Ban Length: 1 week
Current Ban Expiration: 10JAN20
First Seen: 25OCT17
Names Used: Mein Fuhrer, TheManUpstairs, BeholdThePowerOfCheese
Total Time Played: 98.9 hours
VAC Status:  
Pervious Bans: 

LOW KARMA:  03JUN19 - 1d
LOW KARMA:  01JUN19 - 1d
GHOSTING:      08JAN19. - 1M

@Reverb - please see above. It is your call on whether you would like to instantly unban, shorten then ban time, or keep ban as is. He seems quite sincere, however @Bae definitely has a concerning perspective on the matter if that situation unfolded the way she recalls. 🦑

Ban Reduced

The ban is now reduced to 5 days and expires on the 8th instead of the 10th. 

Reasoning.

• Past bans 
  • Have not got banned for half a year and this report seemed as honest as possible 

Do note You will be watched closely and any more "Mistakes of yours" Will be punished more severely and wont be receiving a second chance. 

image0.png?width=226&height=375

Achievements

Posted  Edited by GuyNamedScott

fine by me, and @Bae no i dont remember that, that mustve been a while ago whenever a friend of mine was on my account because i personally would never just be like "ya im killing anyone who comes up here" coz thats pretty stupid and not how youre suppose to play the game, and @Reverb thank you for the Ban reduction, ill be sure to not kill my own T Buddies, but keep in mind that accidents do happen, and sometimes i cant help what my T buddies do so if its a genuine accident, just be sure to check for yourself. Thank you all for your kindness.

Edited by GuyNamedScott

• Guest locked this topic