Gup

Gup's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Gup

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74988268

Admin that banned you: Frenzy

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): permanent mute evasion

Why should you be unbanned?

I'm really not sure what I did, I just got banned about half an hour ago, and it was unexpected since I do not type or say anything offensive. I also do not mic spam, so I'm not sure what 'permanent mute evasion' is or why it may apply to me. As far as im concerned I think this was a mistake, maybe he thought I was someone else that was avoiding being muted? Moreover, I've been supportive in helping strengthen the community by assisting others and making people laugh. What was also surprising was that this was a permanent ban..

Posted  Edited by iDini

I thought I noticed your voice so I said "hi Justin" and you even said hi back. It was you that was permanently muted (though you weren't before starting drama). You admitted to me that you are Justin which I instantly knew that you were evading your perma mute. There is no need in pretending on different names that you aren't Justin. Unless you'd like to hop in discord so I can let the others admins hear your voice @beary is someone that could easily tell who you are just by your voice as well. 

Edited by iDini

I just read the other responses that were given to my first post. I genuinely don't know what I got a permanent mute ban for? And how does someone avoid that??? Regardless, when did I go on the general chat of discord? I literally joined the discord server 40 minutes ago and I can assure you I didn't post in the general chat and complain about a mute. My first message was directly towards frenzy asking if he was available to talk, then it was under the support chat where Kevin was kind enough to answer and give me a link to where I should properly post my ban appeal. Also I don't remember ever saying "oh is that Justin", and "hi". Firstly, can someone send a screen shot of the discord general chat of where I complained? I'm very confused right now sorry If im not getting my thoughts across properly. 

Posted  Edited by Gup

I admitted that I'm Justin seriously what??? Yeah i'll hop on discord with admins.

Edited by Gup

3 minutes ago, Gup said:

I admitted that I'm Justin seriously what??? Yeah i'll hop on discord with admins.

Sounds good give me the discord and I'll make a group with all the admins that know you by your voice.