stanzi's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by stanzi

Name: stanzi

Steam ID (or steam profile link): stanzibuh

Banned by: 

karma ban

Ban Reason: mass rdm attempt

Why should you be unbanned

that last round I was attempting to shoot someone who I had dna on in house on 67th and 2 people came out of rooms right as I shot. the kill before was someone started shooting me and I killed them. I have never had issues on here before in the 5 months since I started playing on this server. I try my best not to cause problems and never intentionally rdm

Edited by stanzi

image.gif.1dc9d7a8cf0128b090bec9126abca4d3.gif

Well, it’s my bad that I didn’t check for DNA, but you did RDM me and volk and another player. But nobody was coming out of rooms, we were all sitting there fiddling with a body and you just shot three of us with a pump shot gun. I know for a fact there wasn’t DNA on me or Volk, but you have to make sure before you just start killing people in the vicinity of the DNA. 

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

Not trying to start an argument but it was a detective shotgun. I caught his name and was going specifically for him. There was a lot of movement going on right there and crossfire

I don’t believe there was any crossfire in this situation. You stood there for about 3-5 seconds before shooting each person. Because you were detective nobody had done anything for you to get away with that.

Is there any recording or logs for matches? I have been detective plenty of times before and never had this issue. I almost never have a karma below 1000. This was all accidental but if you want to keep the ban keep it

So, I talked with Paul who was there and had looked at the logs more closely than I did, he said that you had gotten the T for your last kill. So, that makes it for RDMx2. I guess this will be a lesson learn on both our parts(even though I should know this, but it looked awefully bad on your part if I may say). So, I will go ahead and unban you.

I appreciate the unban. I'm going to give a donation for the hassle that this caused. This will not be an occurrence you should see from me again