CXHotShot

CXHotShot's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): HotShot

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:0

Admin that banned you: Beary

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Mute

Why should you be unbanned?

I was muted for using a racist term that has a "hard R" in the phrase. However the term in question never left my mouth as I am legally not allowed to say that due to my profession. However I did say the exact phrase "Hard R." Not the term just the two words "hard" and "r" There is "video evidence" against me that has been brought up, but As I said I never said that word another player in the server did.

Thanks for appealing.

First i'd like to discuss that I did not respect that you kept harassing me ingame to unmute you after i muted you for the reason: racism -- capitlising and spamming in chat and calling me out is not a good look for 'wanting an unmute' nor is demanding an unmute.. 

Secondly, in the video, it has multiple people talking saying the n word which 1 mic was yours that popped up, at the perfect time - which any admin would mute for racism! My clip only goes for 30 seconds, but it should have all the poeple being racist. Due to this clip being bigger than 31mb i am unable to attach it to this thread but if frenzy wishes to see the clip im happy to pass it on. 

Your mute was only for 1 hour so itll be over by now as well as it was not a perma mute so you shouldnt be so drastic about an appeal, but thats fine! you have a right to know why you were muted for the assigned timeframe :)

Regards, 

Beary-chan ❤️ 

bear.gif.7d03a878b291f0b1a286f0c5d55c41a6.gif

• JGuary55 locked, unlocked and locked this topic