Vanya

Event #162 -- Santassination: The Eternal Gauntlet (Re-run)

Event Overview:

Hello everyone, hope you had great holidays!

To start the year off right, as promised, we'll be attempting a re-run of Santassination where our goal is to win all stages (starting at Normal mode prologue and ending at Extreme Truth mode), the last time we almost had it pretty early on but failed, so hopefully this attempt is the one now! (and it has to be because we won't be attempting this event until December of 2020 so yeah, let this be it)

(P.D. prepare your M249 binds because they are more than essential for this map)

For this event we'll be playing:

Time for the event: (THIS EVENT WILL START A BIT EARLIER THAN USUAL)

• Saturday January 11th @ 4pm CDT
To check at which time the event is for you, check this website to give you an idea.
Notice:

Special Kickers:

• We're gonna be attempting all of Santassination in one sitting, starting at Normal mode prologue and (hopefully) ending at Extreme Truth. All possible glitches have been fixed so we can no longer get a non-legit win. (However, M249's are still a viable alternative)
  • Considering that our friends over at Unloze won with bhop on, we're going to keep it enabled for this too.

VIP Rewards:

• This is going to be a VERY long and hard event, so rewards will go as follow:
    • Winners of Normal mode will receive V.I.P. for two weeks
    • Winners of Extreme mode will receive V.I.P. for three weeks
    • Winners of both modes will receive V.I.P. until February 23rd, 2020 (any V.I.P. you earn until then won't be stacked up) + a special role usable in our Discord server
    • Bonuses for winners and non-winners if we achieve a 4-0 score in Normal Mode, extra bonuses if we somehow go 7-0
Rules:
  • This event will be tryhard, so micspam is not encouraged (and you'll be muted for it)
  • Regular server rules will apply for this event as usual
  • Sitting in spec unless you're a spectating admin is not allowed.
  • This will be a very long event, we'll probably play until everyone is worn out.
Leaders:
  • I'll be there for this, don't forget your funny gun binds.
See you this weekend, and good luck!

Posted  Edited by willywilson
On 1/9/2020 at 3:25 AM, _William_ said:

Vanya: All possible glitches have been fixed

Fat santa:

20200104190020_1.jpg

Csgo still has issues with the boss getting stuck and shit, and they were present in css before, but because everyone glitched all the time, we never saw them as much. Vanya's edits are great, it's just the port and map that have a few bugs, that's not really an exploitable glitch but more-so rng.

Edited by willywilson

10 hours ago, willywilson said:

Csgo still has issues with the boss getting stuck and shit, and they were present in css before, but because everyone glitched all the time, we never saw them as much. Vanya's edits are great, it's just the port and map that have a few bugs, that's not really an exploitable glitch but more-so rng.

Willy you know more than well that I am only joking. I am very thankful that Vanya has taken his time to fix these glitches so that we can get a full legit win. I am very excited for this reattempt! 

Uɳʅσȥҽ ʂρყ